I'd accept, and begin work on a few "nice to have" things....
• HD graphics for Old School (think 2010). Assuming the poll passed, they'd be an option to enable, so people could use old graphics too
• Transition RS3 microtransactions to purely cosmetic. Bank Boosters removed from Solomon's and become standard bank space. Redistribute Legendary pet perks to other content in the game, remove experience from Treasure Hunter, etc...
• Get both games on Steam, Windows Store, and other platforms
• Restart FunOrb, and tease the idea for Stellar Dawn to see if it would be popular to work on.
• Rework beginner content for RS3 so it's cleaner and easier to follow for new players.
• Put more resources into community-led media making. Back in the day, RS used to be "the big thing" on YouTube and there were a ton of machinima makers around. Today, there's very few "entertainment" creators left for RS3. I'd start running regular events/competitions for videomaking, based on themes, time limitations, etc...@Lisaa_RS - Followed by @Runescape
FashionScapers - a 3000+ Member Discord Community | https://discord.gg/Tfvxe22
Mobile Hangout - A community for Android & iOS Mobile Users | https://discord.gg/pyMYh3X
Frog Homesaid: If Jagex called your telephone and asked you if you wanted to become the next Runescape CEO, would you accept or decline the invitation?What made them to to decide to start talking? And why using a phone? Is and will Jagex be such a trustful negotiator? Jeremy Chengsaid: I would accept and win back the trust of the players by deleting OSRS and EOC and banning the use of third party clients.Deleting OSRS because they do really a good job also having a mobile version up and running? RS3 still hasn't a good mobile version up and running and NXT currently has become a treacherous experience, better idea using Java once more. Deleting EOC because of the positive responses from players returning? What trust are you talking about winning back? Most trust has been broken because Jagex left the scene, ... not The RuneScape Community. Jagex moved themselves out of the equation producing an error. Jagex feel themselves too good to talk with or admitting they do make mistakes. Jagex doesn't have a future perspective and they are to blame for themselves, no other person can fix this certainly not if they maintain to be ignorant. Jagex constantly lecture others why others are wrong but they have to look themselves very good in the mirror and ask themselves, ... are we wrong ourselves.
Frog Homesaid: If Jagex called your telephone and asked you if you wanted to become the next Runescape CEO, would you accept or decline the invitation?
... interview by the BBC not long ago, would that be the company you are looking for? Market-Leader? To me that video, and what happened on the background, showed a company in desperate times not knowing where to move to but all they wanna hire are "brilliant people" top of the market & skilled academic people and for the rest, ... they do not need you whatsoever if you do not meet any of such skills.