Forums

Jagex, Then and Now

Quick find code: 14-15-465-66119190

of 2
I am Thrawn
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2019

I am Thrawn

Posts: 23Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh now certainly. If you've been playing for at least the last decade that's probably a near unanimous consensus. They are much more communicative now and have made great strides in account security and support. Its much MUCH easier to get ahold of a moderator to get help than before. They also seem like they are cranking out content at blazing speeds ( I know this is probably because many players are maxed and demand fresh content often) but I digress.

Overall much much better now, even after the whole MTX fiascos we've had to get through to get here.
"But risk has always been an inescapable part of warfare." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

03-Sep-2019 16:31:12

Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 10,665Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I played Jagex's game then. I play Jagex's game now.

I did not play Jagex then. I do not play Jagex now.

I liked Jagex's game then. I like Jagex's game now.

I did not think about Jagex when I played Jagex's game then. I do not think about Jagex when I play Jagex's game now. :)

03-Sep-2019 18:42:00

One Dub

One Dub

Posts: 548Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
No, they don't care about the game nearly as much they used to.


Teutotes said:
Blackwing said:
No, they don't care about the game nearly as much they used to.


Greed has overshadowed the passion in this company for sure.

04-Sep-2019 04:54:32 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2019 04:54:55 by One Dub

Pateroulis
Jun Member 2019

Pateroulis

Posts: 984Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
I played Jagex's game then. I play Jagex's game now.

I did not play Jagex then. I do not play Jagex now.

I liked Jagex's game then. I like Jagex's game now.

I did not think about Jagex when I played Jagex's game then. I do not think about Jagex when I play Jagex's game now. :)


One FIsh, Two Fish
Red Fish, Blue Fish

04-Sep-2019 07:32:38

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,636Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
I did not think about Jagex when I played Jagex's game then. I do not think about Jagex when I play Jagex's game now.

(head in the sand emote)
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

04-Sep-2019 09:50:01

Dilbert2001
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 10,665Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee said:
Dilbert2001 said:
I did not think about Jagex when I played Jagex's game then. I do not think about Jagex when I play Jagex's game now.

(head in the sand emote)


I am not sure what emotes others have... but I am convinced a colossal lot of players know Runescape than Jagex, much like a colossal lot of players know Fortnite than Epic Games. :)

04-Sep-2019 17:01:16

Quick find code: 14-15-465-66119190Back to Top