RSlgbta - LGBT Inclusive FC
Quick find code: 290-291-26-66000520
26-Mar-2018 19:08:31 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2019 03:29:14 by Victree
The only requirement for the chat is to read the rules and fill out the application that we have implemented. Once your application has been accepted, you will gain access to speak in the chat! If you have any questions, please ask a Liuetenant+ rank (listed on post 6)
*Note, everyone can still join the chat whether you have applied or not, and you can also let us know you have applied if you do!
Remember to also read the chat rules.
1. Long inactivity without informing a founder can lead to deletion for room on friends list for new members. Therefore, it is always a good option to let someone know if you are not going to be active for some time to prevent from getting deleted.
2. If you have been added to chat before and have been removed, you do not have to fill out the application again, just let a star rank know!
3. For those applying, because of limited space on friends list of FC Account, only 1 account can be added per person for the time being.
26-Mar-2018 19:08:45 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2018 16:51:36 by Victree
1) All Jagex Rules Apply.
2) No discrimination of ANY kind will be tolerated.
3) Be Respectful to everyone.
4) Do not treat this chat a place for hookups, or talking about sexual topics - no NSFW chats or inappropriate language.
5) No drama of any kind will be tolerated. If an argument breaks out, you will be asked to stop and move it to PM if you wish to continue.
6) If there is someone you dislike or disagree with - add them to your ignore list. We are not going to remove people just because you don't like them.
7) Attacks or threats against anyone will never be tolerated.
8) Politics and Religion (and other controversial topics) should be avoided - they have too much potential to become an argument - if you want to discuss them, move it to a PM.
9) Mocking the rules of the fc will result in a warning/removal.
10) Do not refer to things as 'cancer' or 'aids'. It is not something we feel people should make a joke out of, and is not respectful to those who may have them.
11) Scamming, luring, crashing, hunting another person from the friends chat and pking them in the Wilderness may result in removal or ban.
12) Please only speak in English in the chat.
13) If you join the chat and your name is offensive in nature to the LGBTQA+ community or any other group of people, we may ask you change it or you may not be allowed back into the chat.
Failing to follow the rules of the chat will result in a warning and repeated offences will eventually lead to removal and ban. Serious offences will be an instant ban.
26-Mar-2018 19:08:50 - Last edited on 27-Jan-2019 19:07:15 by Victree
1. What is your RSN?
2. How did you hear about us?
3. What is your reason for joining?
4. Do you play RS3, OSRS, or both?
5. Do you agree to follow all of our rules?
6. Tell us about yourself!(optional)
Once you have submitted your application, PLEASE join the Clan/Friend chat or private message a general rank to have them check it! *note, you only need a rank/application if you want to be added to clan, everyone is welcome to join and chat even if unranked!
26-Mar-2018 19:09:01 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2018 03:02:54 by Victree
Here is the list of the other star ranks you may message in-game if you have questions about anything. They will be happy to assist you. They can also give you an invite link to the Discord server!
Asami Sato/Aerial Ace
26-Mar-2018 19:09:07 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2019 04:34:27 by Victree
-New member of the chat.
- You may request to remain a Smiley if you wish.
-Able to invite people to the discord server and kick trolls & troublemakers from the chat.
- More likely to be promoted if you are active, social and willing to help out moderate the chat.
-May accept applications on the forums
-Additional permissions on the Discord Server
-Can override accepted applications
-Also used as Founders Rank
-Additional permissions on the Discord Server
-Assists in running of the chat and discord
Example of what counts as contribution and what helps your chances in getting rank ups:
- Bumping the forum threads
- Hosting events
- Participating in events
- Helping members out with questions
Anything else that is seen as helpful also counts as contribution.
26-Mar-2018 19:09:15 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2018 00:34:46 by Victree
Anyone in the community are welcome to host their own events. You are encouraged to host events that many members will be able to participate and held in locations that are easily accessible but any kind of event hosted is appreciated. Some of our events happen without being announced in advance and take place as people are playing the game. Participating & hosting events can help you gain promotion in ranks.
26-Mar-2018 19:09:34 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2018 00:29:35 by Victree
Here are some friendly clans that welcome all kinds of people and perfect if you are looking for a clan to call home.
A Total level of 2200
A Combat level of 125
T75 Weapons/T70 Armour for events
Guests are welcome!
Discord for all! (KhMRdVB)
Community extends to outside of RS
Tier 7 Citadel - Capping not mandatory.
Contact RSN Dreamie | Dreamie#5158 on Discord
Click HERE for more information!
No level requirements, F2P & P2P.
Tier 7 Citadel, capping not mandatory.
Great for anyone looking for a fun and supportive group.
Contact Anayume for more details.
Click HERE for the DM's thread!
All can use avatar
Guests always welcome
No mandatory events
Contact Asami Sato or Vicolas for details
Requirements: 2200+ Total Level + Active Membership
Tier 6 Citadel
No mandatory capping
Point based clan ranking system
Contact Caladium or Evil Mark for details
Click HERE for Ultimatums's forum thread!
26-Mar-2018 19:09:42 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2018 00:30:28 by Victree
26-Mar-2018 19:09:49 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2018 00:30:48 by Victree