Forums

Twisted Jester Suggestion

Quick find code: 309-310-519-66019614

of 2
Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,599Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fail to see why every outfit needs to be recolorable?

I mean the shadow outfits arent yet you dont see anyone complaining about those.

If anything, making outfits recolorable just takes up more dev time that could be better spent elsewhere.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

14-Jun-2018 22:16:04 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2018 22:16:56 by Draco Burnz

Rickeo

Rickeo

Posts: 54Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I support this request. I pretty much logged on to say the same thing.

Draco Burnz said:
Fail to see why every outfit needs to be recolorable?

I mean the shadow outfits arent yet you dont see anyone complaining about those.

If anything, making outfits recolorable just takes up more dev time that could be better spent elsewhere.


Because there's one outfit available for everyone to buy, re-colours allows you to be at least a little more unique rather than the same as hundreds of other players who have bought the same outfit.

18-Jun-2018 00:23:09

HawkMaster
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2010

HawkMaster

Posts: 725Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rickeo said:
I support this request. I pretty much logged on to say the same thing.

Draco Burnz said:
Fail to see why every outfit needs to be recolorable?

I mean the shadow outfits arent yet you dont see anyone complaining about those.

If anything, making outfits recolorable just takes up more dev time that could be better spent elsewhere.


Because there's one outfit available for everyone to buy, re-colours allows you to be at least a little more unique rather than the same as hundreds of other players who have bought the same outfit.
I agree

18-Jun-2018 00:43:03

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,599Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rickeo said:
Because there's one outfit available for everyone to buy, re-colours allows you to be at least a little more unique rather than the same as hundreds of other players who have bought the same outfit.


Yes but at the cost of dev time that couldve been spent on making yet another outfit or w/e.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

18-Jun-2018 01:48:01

Rickeo

Rickeo

Posts: 54Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Rickeo said:
Because there's one outfit available for everyone to buy, re-colours allows you to be at least a little more unique rather than the same as hundreds of other players who have bought the same outfit.


Yes but at the cost of dev time that couldve been spent on making yet another outfit or w/e.


Come on buddy that's a pretty weak excuse it's about a 5 second job to select pixels that can be re-coloured. Time/energy/effort has nothing to do with it, it's a few second job max.

18-Jun-2018 02:46:32

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,599Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rickeo said:
Come on buddy that's a pretty weak excuse it's about a 5 second job to select pixels that can be re-coloured. Time/energy/effort has nothing to do with it, it's a few second job max


Like how you say this w/o any proof.

Plus even if it is a "weak" excuse, im free to give my opinion and my opinion is thus.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

18-Jun-2018 04:27:06

Quick find code: 309-310-519-66019614Back to Top