1. Make Group Ironman mode. (I heard stuff about it ages ago, but hasn't been mentioned for over a year)
2. Make it possible for Ironmen to purchase bonds. Drop trading stuff I don't need tomy main to buy bonds is a pain, especially when it doesn't have membership.
3. Make more solo bosses. Like Zulrah and Vork.
(I agree with the ditch in Wildy. Would make runecrafting much less click intensive via that method) (I can say that more pmods are being encouraged to lurk around F2P worlds, I myself have done a bit now and then. I definitely do agree it is significantly worsethan P2P worlds, likely because of it being no cost to make these scamming/spamming accounts)
I love how there are so many problems with this game that I didn't even think about prioritizing the wilderness ditch or dangerous randoms.Don't spite vote all PvP updates because of how frightened you are of PKers and then cry about how everything needs to be shoved in as integrity
I have quite a bit I like to see comming in Oldschool. One of the things I long advocated for on the forums and content suggestions was TB for F2P and revenant caves for P2P. Made me really happy that they got implemented.
1) Removal of the wilderness ditch for the true Oldschool feeling.
2) Old death mechanics and dangerous random events cause I miss Elvis the Chicken & Rock golem theres not much risk involved when playing the game.
3) A seperate section on the forums for PvP clans. Similar to what Zybez was and with an official clan ranking system. And organised events hosted by Jagex e.g. clan cup.
4) Player adventure log for Oldschool.
5) Agree with GE removal prefered buying from players.
Maxed CB on 09.02.2017
- 2000 total 22.05.17 - 2050 total 26.09.17 - 2100 06.12.17 - 2150 total 29.07.2018- 2200 11.04.2019
Retired DK member #1 PvP clan cc: D K clanchat
- Last edited on 26-Jun-2019 09:18:38 by Teequoze