Forums

The Gambino Family (T2)

Quick find code: 320-321-768-65901829

of 95
FarmingHippy
Oct Member 2019

FarmingHippy

Posts: 3Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: FarmingHippy
Past Usernames: FarmingHippy, Always ;)
Time Zone: GREENWICH MEAN TIME +-0
Your Combat Level: 121
Your Magic Level: 93
Your Range Level: 92
Your Prayer Level: 85
Your Total Level: 2014
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 Att, 99 Hp
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 Craft, Cook, Fm, Fletch
How did you find out about us: I met one of your clan members '' Ewe '' during slayer.
If you were recruited by someone, who: '' Ewe'' Very nice guy!
Why do you want to join us: I've only joined clans with my pk account back in the days and never really experienced main content in a clan. Don't have a lot of irl friends playing anymore so this is a perfect way to connect with the community. For now i only did some solo bossing and still want to learn Raiding.
Previous clans: None
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: After work Yes.
Will you regularly view and bump this thread: Yes.
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings: I dont have a lot of time to play daily but I will do my best.
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules: Yes

04-Jun-2019 02:21:49

Glorioso
Jan Member 2015

Glorioso

Posts: 854Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FarmingHippy said:
Runescape Username: FarmingHippy
Past Usernames: FarmingHippy, Always ;)
Time Zone: GREENWICH MEAN TIME +-0
Your Combat Level: 121
Your Magic Level: 93
Your Range Level: 92
Your Prayer Level: 85
Your Total Level: 2014
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 Att, 99 Hp
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 Craft, Cook, Fm, Fletch
How did you find out about us: I met one of your clan members '' Ewe '' during slayer.
If you were recruited by someone, who: '' Ewe'' Very nice guy!
Why do you want to join us: I've only joined clans with my pk account back in the days and never really experienced main content in a clan. Don't have a lot of irl friends playing anymore so this is a perfect way to connect with the community. For now i only did some solo bossing and still want to learn Raiding.
Previous clans: None
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: After work Yes.
Will you regularly view and bump this thread: Yes.
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings: I dont have a lot of time to play daily but I will do my best.
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules: Yes


FarmingHippy, welcome to Gambino!
You've been accepted, we look forward to having you in our family. :)
Don Glorioso
The Gambino Family

04-Jun-2019 02:44:14

Issabearlol
Oct Member 2019

Issabearlol

Posts: 2Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Issabearlol
Past Usernames: n/a
Time Zone: PST
Your Combat Level: 122
Your Magic Level: 97
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 75
Your Total Level: 1582
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 hp 98 att/str/def
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: 82 cooking (99 slayer?)
How did you find out about us: osrs clan forums
If you were recruited by someone, who: n/a
Why do you want to join us: For more of the social aspect of the game as well as bossing
Previous clans: dont remember
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: as active as i play
Will you regularly view and bump this thread: I can try
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings: yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules: yes

08-Jun-2019 01:44:10 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2019 01:44:46 by Issabearlol

Glorioso
Jan Member 2015

Glorioso

Posts: 854Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Issabearlol said:
Runescape Username: Issabearlol
Past Usernames: n/a
Time Zone: PST
Your Combat Level: 122
Your Magic Level: 97
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 75
Your Total Level: 1582
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 hp 98 att/str/def
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: 82 cooking (99 slayer?)
How did you find out about us: osrs clan forums
If you were recruited by someone, who: n/a
Why do you want to join us: For more of the social aspect of the game as well as bossing
Previous clans: dont remember
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: as active as i play
Will you regularly view and bump this thread: I can try
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings: yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules: yes


Issabearlol, welcome to Gambino!
You've been accepted, we look forward to having you in our family. :)
Don Glorioso
The Gambino Family

24-Jun-2019 01:32:41

KushDracula
Nov Member 2017

KushDracula

Posts: 4Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Yung Dracula
Past Usernames:KushDracula
Time Zone: GMT -5
Your Combat Level: 126
Your Magic Level: 99
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 99
Your Total Level: 1902
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: Range 99
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: Herb 90
How did you find out about us: osrs forum
If you were recruited by someone, who:
Why do you want to join us: Need a family/clan
Previous clans: none
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: Yes
Will you regularly view and bump this thread:Yes
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings:Yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules:Yes

28-Jul-2019 04:18:23

Glorioso
Jan Member 2015

Glorioso

Posts: 854Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KushDracula said:
Runescape Username: Yung Dracula
Past Usernames:KushDracula
Time Zone: GMT -5
Your Combat Level: 126
Your Magic Level: 99
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 99
Your Total Level: 1902
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: Range 99
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: Herb 90
How did you find out about us: osrs forum
If you were recruited by someone, who:
Why do you want to join us: Need a family/clan
Previous clans: none
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: Yes
Will you regularly view and bump this thread:Yes
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings:Yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules:Yes


KushDracula, welcome to Gambino!
You've been accepted, we look forward to having you in our family.
Don Glorioso
The Gambino Family

16-Aug-2019 06:33:11

PhilLeotardo
Jul Member 2016

PhilLeotardo

Posts: 5Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: PhilLeotardo
Past Usernames:JimmyConway
Time Zone:Mountain standard
Your Combat Level: 109
Your Magic Level: 99
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 74
Your Total Level: 1500+
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 str/mage/range
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: Slayer 93
How did you find out about us: Forums clan searching
If you were recruited by someone, who:
Why do you want to join us: ISO Loyal clan with standards.. a family
Previous clans: none
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: Of course
Will you regularly view and bump this thread:Absolutely
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings:Yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules:I swear on saint Peter or may I rot in hell

18-Aug-2019 07:01:08

PhilLeotardo
Jul Member 2016

PhilLeotardo

Posts: 5Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: PhilLeotardo
Past Usernames:JimmyConway
Time Zone:Mountain standard
Your Combat Level: 109
Your Magic Level: 99
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 74
Your Total Level: 1500+
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 str/mage/range
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: Slayer 93
How did you find out about us: Forums clan searching
If you were recruited by someone, who:
Why do you want to join us: ISO Loyal clan with standards.. a family
Previous clans: none
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: Of course
Will you regularly view and bump this thread:Absolutely
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings:Yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules:I swear on saint Peter or may I rot in hell

18-Aug-2019 07:01:10

Glorioso
Jan Member 2015

Glorioso

Posts: 854Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PhilLeotardo said:
Runescape Username: PhilLeotardo
Past Usernames:JimmyConway
Time Zone:Mountain standard
Your Combat Level: 109
Your Magic Level: 99
Your Range Level: 99
Your Prayer Level: 74
Your Total Level: 1500+
Highest Combat Skill and It's Level: 99 str/mage/range
Highest Non-Combat Skill and It's Level: Slayer 93
How did you find out about us: Forums clan searching
If you were recruited by someone, who:
Why do you want to join us: ISO Loyal clan with standards.. a family
Previous clans: none
Will you Stay Active in the Clan Chat: Of course
Will you regularly view and bump this thread:Absolutely
Will you do your best to attend events and meetings:Yes
Do you swear to uphold the Omerta and our rules:I swear on saint Peter or may I rot in hell


PhilLeotardo, you've been accepted!
Welcome to Gambino, we look forward to having you in our family.
Don Glorioso
The Gambino Family

16-Sep-2019 21:18:43

Quick find code: 320-321-768-65901829Back to Top