Forums

Xenia's Rebirth

Quick find code: 341-342-395-65919706

of 2
Elf of Seren
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Elf of Seren

Posts: 3,309Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(I know a good portion of people here on the Lore Forum hate the Signature Heroes. This thread is not for those people, so bai)

Post Endgame, Linza is back in the game as a a Wight, Ozan somehow survived Menaphos' opening and the Questline, Ariane and the Raptor are still doing whatever it is that they do. Owen returned from the dead already, and will probably come out of hiding soon enough. So...

Do you think that, given that Xenia exists in the underworld alongside some other morally "good" characters, that she (and possibly the others) may be reborn via Amascut (if she is ever cured of madness), or Icthlarin?

Not reborn into her current body, but as a child, or some kind of other anomaly.
The RS Wiki will post your IP Address online

09-Jun-2017 03:43:41

Dara Elzel

Dara Elzel

Posts: 18Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you talk to the wandering Xenia after doing A Tail of Two Cats? After talking about the revelation that Bob the Cat is the reincarnation of Robert the Strong, she muses that maybe someday she'll be reincarnated as a cat and future adventurers will learn her secrets.

While I'm sure that, when that speech was originally written, it wasn't intended as foreshadowing, I think it'd be a pretty neat idea if it happened. Personally, I find it amusing to imagine some of Xenia's dialogue in the meetings at the Guilds and such being mostly the same, but coming from a cat. :)

So yes, such a thing (as long as there's a Catspeak Amulet, Humanspeak Amulet such as the one Evil Bob uses, or just a special ability) could allow Xenia to resume her position as an advisor/historian but with less opportunity for the questionable behavior (such as allowing Illona or Phillipe to be put in danger but claiming she'd step in if you couldn't handle it, and so on).

09-Jun-2017 12:56:36

Lethalintent
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Lethalintent

Posts: 7,342Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They are simply awful :D

I hope they all meet their doom one way or another. Goodbye Xenia, Be seeing you Owen, Cheerio Linza.

Ozan looks to be next with the Desert finale! Can't expect to stop Amascut without a casualty or two.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

09-Jun-2017 15:30:39

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,067Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dara Elzel said:
Did you talk to the wandering Xenia after doing A Tail of Two Cats? After talking about the revelation that Bob the Cat is the reincarnation of Robert the Strong, she muses that maybe someday she'll be reincarnated as a cat and future adventurers will learn her secrets.
Nice catch. Never heard of that dialogue.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

09-Jun-2017 17:51:50

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,701Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apparently the afterlife made her soft, so no she can stay dead and rot in her own personal hell with Zanik. Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

09-Jun-2017 18:29:10 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2017 18:32:35 by Hazeel

Elf of Seren
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Elf of Seren

Posts: 3,309Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said:
Dara Elzel said:
Did you talk to the wandering Xenia after doing A Tail of Two Cats? After talking about the revelation that Bob the Cat is the reincarnation of Robert the Strong, she muses that maybe someday she'll be reincarnated as a cat and future adventurers will learn her secrets.
Nice catch. Never heard of that dialogue.


I would enjoy Cat Xenia.
The RS Wiki will post your IP Address online

10-Jun-2017 06:43:56

Questcaping
Dec Member 2016

Questcaping

Posts: 543Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elf of Seren said:
Raleirosen said:
Dara Elzel said:
Did you talk to the wandering Xenia after doing A Tail of Two Cats? After talking about the revelation that Bob the Cat is the reincarnation of Robert the Strong, she muses that maybe someday she'll be reincarnated as a cat and future adventurers will learn her secrets.
Nice catch. Never heard of that dialogue.


I would enjoy Cat Xenia.


I, too, would enjoy Cat Xenia.

But I dunno, I feel she'd want to move on after her work in the afterlife. As fun as a feline rebirth would be, she wants to be reunited with her son.
Questcaping the Finally Questcaped

Runefest 2017/2018 attendee

10-Jun-2017 07:44:20

Maiden China
Jan Member 2019

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love to never see characters come back from death (except zanik, who never should have died in the first place)
I'm glad that at least the gods and mahjarrat are safe from ever coming back

'oh no, we need a new villain now that the elder gods are all dead'
'oh, we could resurrect lucien and give him a second go at it'
Carn

10-Jun-2017 10:58:25

Quick find code: 341-342-395-65919706Back to Top