Forums

So where do they come from?

Quick find code: 341-342-411-65860117

Zack3

Zack3

Posts: 1,644Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello lorehounds, I was killing time reading the wiki, and then realized one thing, so supposedly orks come from Yubiusk, and we know orks are kinda extinct in Gielinor with the exception of the ones in gwd and Bork and his summons, and Bandos killed all live in Yubiusk before the sixth age, so here is my question, where do the orks from orks rift come from (the ones from the fairy quests)? btw they appear to come from another plane so does this means Bandos had followers in other worlds? I thought he only had followers in Yubiusk and Gielinor, if he had followers in other worlds does that mean there are still Fayrgs, Raurgs, and other ourgs alive? then why didnt we see any in the mighty fall, I guess this might be more of an oversight but still it kinda opens possibilities, unless there is an actual explanation for where do these orks come from that isn't another plane, because if they do come from another plane there is the possibility of many of the bandosian races we thought extinct to be still alive

14-Dec-2016 15:42:28

Ancient Drew
Nov Member 2018

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,731Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The bits of Yu'biusk we saw in The Chosen Commander and The Mighty Fall are likely just little islands or parts of the whole planet, like with Freneskae in FOTG and CoM.

Fayrgs, raurgs and ourgs are apparently crossbreeds of some type that Bandos made in attempts to create the perfect soldiers. I believe that fayrgs are actually fairy/ork hybrids, and the orks used the Orks Rift which may connect Zanaris with Yu'biusk (Bandos as a tier 3 could have attuned the portal himself), and fairy traits may have made the fayrgs fly or move faster in order to outflank their opponents.

Now raurgs and ourgs...I think they're crossbred orks too. Ourgs actually seem pretty intelligent as well as being the strongest Bandosian warriors; Graardor showed cunning by using pillaged loot to bribe some into fighting for him, and Zarador is the faction's best engineer as well as having enjoyed a good education. Raurgs I don't know about, but their bones along with fayrgs and ourgs can all be found in the burial ground at Jiggig.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

14-Dec-2016 15:54:49

AesirWarrior
Nov Member 2017

AesirWarrior

Posts: 1,051Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yu'Biusk and Gielinor are not the only worlds Bandos has visited. V claims that he decimated entire worlds in his lifetime.

And that's not even counting the evil gods and the worlds they ruin! The desolation of Tuska. The battlefields of Bandos. The fire-wastes of the Queen of Ashes. The corpse oceans of Xau-Tak. Every time I see one of these broken worlds, I remember why it was agreed with Guthix. Gods and their wars are something to be rejected.

The orks from Fairy Tale pt.3 are most likely what remains of his forces on one of those worlds.
-
I have noticed your kind does tend to blindly stumble forward towards danger simply because it exists. What is your word for that?
- We call it being a hero.

14-Dec-2016 18:52:23

Wahisietel
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2005

Wahisietel

Posts: 3,426Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
John A confirmed ages ago that the Orks Rift orks were not from Yu'biusk. Of course, as he's no longer employed at Jagex, that is no longer necessarily true. But I imagine it still is. You never were our brightest star, Khazard. 'Vermin slaughtered like lambs'? What does that even mean?

14-Dec-2016 19:01:51

Zack3

Zack3

Posts: 1,644Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If that is the case, why does Zarador act as if ourgs are near extinct and orks in process of extinction? so many of the bandosian races long extinct in Gielinor still has the possibility of still existing in other worlds, so why didn't bandos brought some of them from the other worlds in batb?, I mean he could have brought an army of ourgs for example who are supposedly Bandos masterpiece, or fayrgs, or raurgs; so many possibilities and jagex probably wont explore them.....

14-Dec-2016 19:42:51

AesirWarrior
Nov Member 2017

AesirWarrior

Posts: 1,051Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zack3 said:
If that is the case, why does Zarador act as if ourgs are near extinct and orks in process of extinction? so many of the bandosian races long extinct in Gielinor still has the possibility of still existing in other worlds, so why didn't bandos brought some of them from the other worlds in batb?, I mean he could have brought an army of ourgs for example who are supposedly Bandos masterpiece, or fayrgs, or raurgs; so many possibilities and jagex probably wont explore them.....


Neither Bandos nor Zarador are omniscient. They wouldn't know if there are any others out there. Would Bandos really waste time searching long-abandoned battlefields in the hope that some of his troops miraculously survived?
-
I have noticed your kind does tend to blindly stumble forward towards danger simply because it exists. What is your word for that?
- We call it being a hero.

14-Dec-2016 20:06:48

Zack3

Zack3

Posts: 1,644Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AesirWarrior said:
Zack3 said:
If that is the case, why does Zarador act as if ourgs are near extinct and orks in process of extinction? so many of the bandosian races long extinct in Gielinor still has the possibility of still existing in other worlds, so why didn't bandos brought some of them from the other worlds in batb?, I mean he could have brought an army of ourgs for example who are supposedly Bandos masterpiece, or fayrgs, or raurgs; so many possibilities and jagex probably wont explore them.....


Neither Bandos nor Zarador are omniscient. They wouldn't know if there are any others out there. Would Bandos really waste time searching long-abandoned battlefields in the hope that some of his troops miraculously survived?

ehmmm yeah? after killing his main forces in yubiusk, I would imagine he would go searching for more followers to continue having wars, I mean he can't do that without an army :P

14-Dec-2016 20:15:37

Elf of Seren
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Elf of Seren

Posts: 3,309Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zack3 said:
AesirWarrior said:
Zack3 said:
If that is the case, why does Zarador act as if ourgs are near extinct and orks in process of extinction? so many of the bandosian races long extinct in Gielinor still has the possibility of still existing in other worlds, so why didn't bandos brought some of them from the other worlds in batb?, I mean he could have brought an army of ourgs for example who are supposedly Bandos masterpiece, or fayrgs, or raurgs; so many possibilities and jagex probably wont explore them.....


Neither Bandos nor Zarador are omniscient. They wouldn't know if there are any others out there. Would Bandos really waste time searching long-abandoned battlefields in the hope that some of his troops miraculously survived?

ehmmm yeah? after killing his main forces in yubiusk, I would imagine he would go searching for more followers to continue having wars, I mean he can't do that without an army :P


Bandos breeds his forces, so, yea, searching the ENTIRE GALAXY for MAYBE one or two rare breeds of his troops would be a colossal waste of time.
The RS Wiki will post your IP Address online

16-Dec-2016 23:01:51

Quick find code: 341-342-411-65860117Back to Top