Forums

Lore from VIP Dev Questions #2

Quick find code: 341-342-866-65917134

of 2
Elf of Seren
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Elf of Seren

Posts: 3,310Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Swolllliosis said:
Raleirosen said:


And that's it. Rather disappointing, don't you think?


It's not really a disappointment, given the fact that it was a
Dev
Q&A about Developer stuff, and we hungry, rude lorehounds and a certain elf of Seren just marched in where we had no business and hijacked the thread by flooding it with lore questions.


The last time, there were literally dozens of lore questions asked, and I didn't ask a single one. I'm assuming that you're being sarcastic and joking, but if you're not then you should seriously consider not being a dick.

03-Jun-2017 00:39:56

Swolllliosis

Swolllliosis

Posts: 161Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elf of Seren said:
Swolllliosis said:
Raleirosen said:


And that's it. Rather disappointing, don't you think?


It's not really a disappointment, given the fact that it was a
Dev
Q&A about Developer stuff, and we hungry, rude lorehounds and a certain elf of Seren just marched in where we had no business and hijacked the thread by flooding it with lore questions.


The last time, there were literally dozens of lore questions asked, and I didn't ask a single one. I'm assuming that you're being sarcastic and joking, but if you're not then you should seriously consider being not Minnesota nice.


I was just remarking the fact that a huge notable lump of the lore questions asked on the May Q&A there were yours—maybe not personally yours—but you get the point. Your questions represents the non-Gold members, and so they get their own group :(. It's nothing to get antsy about. :|
Owner of the first 6th age church of Tumeken
| Twitter: @RSTemekel

03-Jun-2017 01:00:03 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 01:24:55 by Swolllliosis

Adventurerrr
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Adventurerrr

Posts: 3,234Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Swolllliosis said:
Elf of Seren said:
Swolllliosis said:
Raleirosen said:


And that's it. Rather disappointing, don't you think?


It's not really a disappointment, given the fact that it was a
Dev
Q&A about Developer stuff, and we hungry, rude lorehounds and a certain elf of Seren just marched in where we had no business and hijacked the thread by flooding it with lore questions.


The last time, there were literally dozens of lore questions asked, and I didn't ask a single one. I'm assuming that you're being sarcastic and joking, but if you're not then you should seriously consider being not Minnesota nice.


I was just remarking the fact that a huge notable lump of the lore questions asked on the May Q&A there were yours—maybe not personally yours—but you get the point. Your questions represents the non-Gold members, and so they get their own group :(. It's nothing to get antsy about. :|


I actually asked the same amount of lore, it's the fact they sped the answer up, usually it takes awhile for them to respond.
the World Guardian
of Guthix
,
of the Godless
&
Quest Master


The Figurehead, Face and Representative of W42.

03-Jun-2017 13:20:14

Chief Elf
Apr Member 2017

Chief Elf

Posts: 4,857Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the share, Rose!

The comment about the Abyss has only made me more confused about it. *rubs hands together* I can't wait to find out about the lost civilisations. Hopefully, we finally get to see the introduction of fauns or satyrs that another thread around here posted about :P. I was hoping more answered questions from the Q&A or maybe just a tiny bit more elaboration, but oh well. I think they're getting ready for Menaphos.

Elf of Seren said:


I was confused about that as well. Maybe what wiki was trying to say was that they currently do not have any further knowledge of the relations of the ring with Hazelmere.
LGBT
|
Mental Health
|
Sweaty Fingers
|
Mod Meadows

04-Jun-2017 03:47:18 - Last edited on 04-Jun-2017 03:54:21 by Chief Elf

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,068Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chief Elf said:
The comment about the Abyss has only made me more confused about it. *rubs hands together* I can't wait to find out about the lost civilisations. Hopefully, we finally get to see the introduction of fauns or satyrs that another thread around here posted about :P. I was hoping more answered questions from the Q&A or maybe just a tiny bit more elaboration, but oh well. I think they're getting ready for Menaphos.
Yes, a lot of this felt very teaser-y or else tangential; lost civilizations, real name of the Queen of Ashes, etc. Not much of substance. But you're right, shouldn't complain too much with Menaphos coming out.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

04-Jun-2017 07:05:08

Quick find code: 341-342-866-65917134Back to Top