Forums

The Queen of Ashes: A Phoenix?

Quick find code: 341-342-951-65850076

of 4
Wahisietel
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2005

Wahisietel

Posts: 3,426Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, are we Zarosbashing now? *grabs popcorn*

But to get this back on topic, my headcanon is that the Queen of Ashes is actually the Goddess of Woodcutters (mentioned by a random Lumberjack NPC pre-Battle of Lumbridge) after she was set on fire and burnt to a crisp.
You never were our brightest star, Khazard. 'Vermin slaughtered like lambs'? What does that even mean?

17-Nov-2016 19:36:03

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Padomenes said:
Because Saradomin atleast historically has been a very downtrodden god/faction I also think she might be allies with him and followers?

Aside from this their similarities both involve helping "the weak".

I don't get what is wrong with you. Zamorakians had over a decade of negative lore and I didn't see them complain. You started complaining soon after the negative saradomin lore started.

AND THE SARADOMIN HATE IS NOT CANON! HIS NEGATIVES ARE NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE INGAME!
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

17-Nov-2016 19:38:19 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2016 19:39:37 by ZAmorakZaros

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,701Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They say Saradominists make 77 gp for every 100 gp a Zarosian makes. Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

17-Nov-2016 19:44:17

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hazeel said:
They say Saradominists make 77 gp for every 100 gp a Zarosian makes.

That is because as the god of control and fate, Zaros is the one controlling rng and deciding our drops.
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

17-Nov-2016 19:47:57

Lord Valzin
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Lord Valzin

Posts: 3,282Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wahisietel said:
Oh, are we Zarosbashing now? *grabs popcorn*

But to get this back on topic, my headcanon is that the Queen of Ashes is actually the Goddess of Woodcutters (mentioned by a random Lumberjack NPC pre-Battle of Lumbridge) after she was set on fire and burnt to a crisp.


Hmm, wonder if she knows Bernie then. :)
The pirates of the Granblue set sail!

17-Nov-2016 22:56:21

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Valzin said:
Wahisietel said:
Oh, are we Zarosbashing now? *grabs popcorn*

But to get this back on topic, my headcanon is that the Queen of Ashes is actually the Goddess of Woodcutters (mentioned by a random Lumberjack NPC pre-Battle of Lumbridge) after she was set on fire and burnt to a crisp.


Hmm, wonder if she knows Bernie then. :)

Plot twist: She IS Bernie
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

18-Nov-2016 09:36:44

CD_Paladin_C
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2009

CD_Paladin_C

Posts: 3,942Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, this thread turned into "muh child-killer" real quick.

But anyways, I doubt she's a phoenix. The whole phoenix thing is Armadyl's shtick. Won't get Phoenix QoA for the same reason we don't have Paladin Armadyl, too close to another god's concept.
"Your god's dead next time he's in a world event. "
-The Lore Community to our Saradominist Friends, Said During World Event 2, Proven During World Event 3.
#StopSaradomin

20-Nov-2016 13:58:26

Quick find code: 341-342-951-65850076Back to Top