Spoiler's for Sliske's Endgame...obviously
So, Dr. Jekyll, it looks like we've got company.
The hints from the end of the quest quite obviously point to the fact that we've inadvertently absorbed Sliske's soul when we defeated him in Endgame.
So, where does Sliske move from here?
Hopefully it isn't long before we realize in-game what's happened, and the player starts dealing with the fact that the joker's hitched a ride.
Does Sliske want out? Or is he content watching me harvest bamboo for hours on end? Hopefully when he does make his presence known we see more of that snarky dialogue we're used to.
1. Sliske wants to get a Max cape too
2. Sliske's waiting to sabotage us and the gods in the most cruel way possible
3. Sliske's going to try and "escape" from the prison of our mind at some point
How will it end?
1. Epic Dream Mentor Style fight to destroy Sliske in our mind
2. We expel Sliske from our mind (perhaps using the blade to excise him)
3. Sliske tricks us into releasing him into a new body...
Either way, just be thankful we don't have to see his smug face for a while. "We call it being a hero"
"That's interesting, we call it utter stupidity"