Forums

Why Is Bilrach Not Stronger?

Quick find code: 341-342-992-65833558

of 7
Sepulchre
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2019

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,501Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally, I think you may have never heard of Tiffy because the Temple Knights are just THAT GOOD at keeping themselves in the shadows. A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate.

22-Sep-2016 05:17:30

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sepulchre said:
Personally, I think you may have never heard of Tiffy because the Temple Knights are just THAT GOOD at keeping themselves in the shadows.

Tiffy doesn't hide in shadows. He hides in the plain sight. Sitting on a bench. Looking like a harmless old retired knight. Maybe little crazy one
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

22-Sep-2016 21:10:24

Ancient Drew
Nov Member 2018

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZAmorakZaros said:
Sepulchre said:
Personally, I think you may have never heard of Tiffy because the Temple Knights are just THAT GOOD at keeping themselves in the shadows.

Tiffy doesn't hide in shadows. He hides in the plain sight. Sitting on a bench. Looking like a harmless old retired knight. Maybe little crazy one
The best place to hide is at the base of a lighthouse, some might say. Why hide in the shadows when you can be the light that casts them? :P
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

22-Sep-2016 21:14:33

Rondstat
May Member 2019

Rondstat

Posts: 2,770Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said:
ZAmorakZaros said:
Sepulchre said:
Personally, I think you may have never heard of Tiffy because the Temple Knights are just THAT GOOD at keeping themselves in the shadows.

Tiffy doesn't hide in shadows. He hides in the plain sight. Sitting on a bench. Looking like a harmless old retired knight. Maybe little crazy one
The best place to hide is at the base of a lighthouse, some might say. Why hide in the shadows when you can be the light that casts them? :P


Jossik - the elder elder god? Clearly Sliske's secret master.

As for Bilrach - he's been heavily established as an unreliable narrator. I don't think we can take any information that comes from him directly - including stuff about Chelon-Mah - at face value.

23-Sep-2016 00:01:47

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,716Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rondstat said:
As for Bilrach - he's been heavily established as an unreliable narrator.


When? He's been incredibly factual on just about everything, aside from the voices. He's not like Wahisietel who makes random uneducated guesses and is constantly proven wrong.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

23-Sep-2016 00:19:08

Maiden China
Jan Member 2019

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
as far as I know the lores and histories stories are fairly canon, and bilrach seems pretty powerful in that
and he's also much more powerful than moia (who you know firsthand is pretty powerful when she's all hopped up on portals) in nadir, and as far as I know that's fairly canon too

It's not just bilrach saying 'hey guys I'm powerful'. I don't even think he ever does say that, at least not more so than the average mahjarrat... even jhallan says that.
You'd sort of imagine they see their own power as normal and nearly everyone else as weaklings... I'm not going around bragging to my cat about my powers, I just see my abilities as being normal (actually, that's lies, I totally do that)
Carn

23-Sep-2016 03:16:21

Devil Vein
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Devil Vein

Posts: 361Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it makes more sense if you consider what Bilrach and Zamorak say. They see hidden potential in her. She has all the best qualities of both races and spent a long time under Zammys tutelage. Or you can think of it in dbz terms where the half breed saiyan children are capable of achieving higher levels of power mush faster than their pure blood fathers. Do you really think you can stop me, Xau-Tak? You can't. There is a bottomless pit of destruction and this is Devil Vein.

23-Sep-2016 20:14:52

Maiden China
Jan Member 2019

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Devil Vein said:
She has all the best qualities of both races
she can't shapeshift, she can't benefit from rituals (if it were't for the portals, she would die of old age), she almost certainly can't have kids (lucien calls her a failure), and her lifespan is rather short compared to a non-ritual-using mahjarrat (they easily survive the 500 years between rituals, some of them even missing a few every so often)

I wouldnt call that the best aspects of both races
Carn

23-Sep-2016 20:28:36

Sepulchre
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2019

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,501Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said:
Devil Vein said:
She has all the best qualities of both races
she can't shapeshift, she can't benefit from rituals (if it were't for the portals, she would die of old age), she almost certainly can't have kids (lucien calls her a failure), and her lifespan is rather short compared to a non-ritual-using mahjarrat (they easily survive the 500 years between rituals, some of them even missing a few every so often)

I wouldnt call that the best aspects of both races
Lucien called us weak and irrelevant. Lucien assumed he could control all the Mahjarrat at the Ritual. Lucien thought he could take on 3 Dragonkin at once.
Lucien was kind of a moron.

I have very little love for Big Red, but his choices in the past tell me he knows potential when he sees it. If he sees potential in Moia, I believe it.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate.

26-Sep-2016 05:47:55

Dennorak
May Member 2019

Dennorak

Posts: 4,394Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, from the oracle we know either Moia or Khazard have the most potential among the mahjarrat... That could be tied into Khazard with Zamorak being his father or it could be Moia.
Zamorakian Lorehound, Flame of Chaos member, Bilrach enthusiast

27-Sep-2016 03:16:42

Quick find code: 341-342-992-65833558Back to Top