Forums

Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!!

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896

of 200
Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,155Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:

Haha! I was pretty accurate!

Jokku23 said:
Draco Burnz said:
W/e. Im done here for now.

You will always come back, it's just a matter of time... You know you'll never leave me!

Cheers for the bump, see you in one week! Cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

23-Nov-2016 17:36:33

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 39,944Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought I had already replied here but apparently not! > )

Support, however:

1. New colors & untradeable
2. Make existing ones untradeable

Cheerio! > )

edit: also nice convincing counter-arguments on the first page, I'd hire you as a lawyer!
Cool Bump™ Service
|| "An immortal demands you fulfill three wishes, and you've the gall to propose a round of gwent?"

23-Nov-2016 21:30:12 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2016 21:31:42 by Blackwing

Likes to afk
Aug Member 2009

Likes to afk

Posts: 4,492Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support, and no i don't have a partyhat this pic for alog is over 4 years old.
Partyhats are overrated dumb hats.
Now the only way i would reverse my support is if the partyhat in question, brought out is untradeable.
But if all you're after is hoarding a new partyhat, then well you are all just as bad as the current manipulative phat hoarders.

24-Nov-2016 04:18:02

Turksta
Jul Member 2019

Turksta

Posts: 3,539Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
I thought I had already replied here but apparently not! > )

Support, however:

1. New colors & untradeable
2. Make existing ones untradeable

Cheerio! > )

edit: also nice convincing counter-arguments on the first page, I'd hire you as a lawyer!

New colours and untradeable - no thanks we have enough.
Make existing ones untradeable - yes and so everyone who has spent billions of coins on partyhats are now forever stuck being unable to sell them.
His arguments on the first page are so biased and stupid.

24-Nov-2016 07:59:55

Never RIP

Never RIP

Posts: 1,216Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Likes to afk said:
No support, and no i don't have a partyhat this pic for alog is over 4 years old.
Partyhats are overrated dumb hats.
Now the only way i would reverse my support is if the partyhat in question, brought out is untradeable.
But if all you're after is hoarding a new partyhat, then well you are all just as bad as the current manipulative phat hoarders.


You know what a Phat is? It's a hard on... They're phat heads.
Skillet? Skill no.

So much moot.

24-Nov-2016 08:29:15

Tim Hortons
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Tim Hortons

Posts: 1,707Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Felt I had to post in case some Jmod actually took this idea seriously.

No support, partyhats are generally seen as a financial endgame for a lot of people, take that away and people won't have a reason to play. You'll lose a lot of players, including myself.

And before you suggest substituting something else for phats while making them crash, it would never work because players would no longer trust Jagex when they can just play with the market however they wanted and constantly release crap.

Earn money, get phats. Welcome to Runescape.
*Snare roll*

24-Nov-2016 13:28:32

Turksta
Jul Member 2019

Turksta

Posts: 3,539Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tim Hortons said:
Felt I had to post in case some Jmod actually took this idea seriously.

No support, partyhats are generally seen as a financial endgame for a lot of people, take that away and people won't have a reason to play. You'll lose a lot of players, including myself.

And before you suggest substituting something else for phats while making them crash, it would never work because players would no longer trust Jagex when they can just play with the market however they wanted and constantly release crap.

Earn money, get phats. Welcome to Runescape.

^This.
If people can make enough money to afford a partyhat, so can you.
Which brings me back to my earlier Q: How long till this thread gets locked.

25-Nov-2016 01:48:34

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,155Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
I thought I had already replied here but apparently not! > )

Support, however:

1. New colors & untradeable
2. Make existing ones untradeable

Cheerio! > )

edit: also nice convincing counter-arguments on the first page, I'd hire you as a lawyer!

Cheers! Also, if you have some basic logic, you don't need any lawyer skills as long as you are correct. It's easy to defend your opinions when they are facts!

Likes to afk said:
Now the only way i would reverse my support is if the partyhat in question, brought out is untradeable.

Cheers for the partial support! Cheers!

Tim Hortons said:
Earn money, get phats. Welcome to Runescape.

Beg money, beg phats. Welcome to Cheerfulscape. Cheers!

Turksta said:
If people can make enough money to afford a partyhat, so can you.
Which brings me back to my earlier Q: How long till this thread gets locked.

Yes, we can! As for your question, the thread will be locked when the idea has been implemented! Cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

25-Nov-2016 18:31:26 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2016 18:36:06 by Jokku23

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896Back to Top