Forums

Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!!

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896

of 200
Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 64,599Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H1N said:
Sorry I don't support this, Party hat are pricey because it's a rare item that you had to obtain, we don't want it like on osrs, were it's only worth like 50k


This^.

Tophurious said:
Party hats are pointless like all the other rares.


Doesnt mean they need to be rereleased.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

13-Dec-2016 11:11:22 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2016 11:12:10 by Draco Burnz

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Genuisdragon said:
Doesn't mean anything.

What's the problem then? I am allowed to thank them.

Fe Goblinoid said:
only kinda party hat id support is a ''Lucky partyhat'' cause untradable.

Cheers for your partial support! Cheers!

Draco Burnz said:
This id support as well:P

Maybe make it gold or w/e.

Cheers for your partial support! Cheers!

H1N said:
Sorry I don't support this, Party hat are pricey because it's a rare item that you had to obtain, we don't want it like on osrs, were it's only worth like 50k

Wtf, man! OSRS is thriving! RS3 could learn a lot from it!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

13-Dec-2016 17:36:29

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tophurious said:
You mean you don't want it like that :P Party hats are pointless like all the other rares.

Yes! Support?
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

13-Dec-2016 17:37:28

Genuisdragon

Genuisdragon

Posts: 192Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokku23 said:
Genuisdragon said:
Doesn't mean anything.

What's the problem then? I am allowed to thank them.

Fe Goblinoid said:
only kinda party hat id support is a ''Lucky partyhat'' cause untradable.

Cheers for your partial support! Cheers!

Draco Burnz said:
This id support as well:P

Maybe make it gold or w/e.

Cheers for your partial support! Cheers!

H1N said:
Sorry I don't support this, Party hat are pricey because it's a rare item that you had to obtain, we don't want it like on osrs, were it's only worth like 50k

Wtf, man! OSRS is thriving! RS3 could learn a lot from it!

No you are allowed to thank them, but don't take it as they are supporting your idea because the could be against it.
Join The Alpha Dogs 2300ttl and access to Elf City required.
Quick find code: 92-93-693-65654778

13-Dec-2016 21:30:39

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Genuisdragon said:
don't take it as they are supporting your idea because the could be against it.

Don't worry! I never said they are supporting the idea! This is also why I didn't put them in the supporter list!

Genuisdragon said:
No you are allowed to thank them

That's cool then! Cheers!

Draco Burnz said:
Plus stop thinking everyone is always supporting your idea.

You know ppl arent yet you keep spamming it over and over.

Could you please stop trolling? First you said you support if it's members-only:
Draco Burnz said:
Id only agree if they made them mems only;)

So I put you as a conditional supporter. Then you said you don't support.
Then you said you'd support an untradeable lucky partyhat:
Draco Burnz said:
Fe Goblinoid said:
only kinda party hat id support is a ''Lucky partyhat'' cause untradable.


This id support as well:P

Now you say you don't support? You... change your mind like a bit... girl changes its clothes.

Now back to topic please.
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,¸¸,‘•°. thank .°•',¸¸,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„¸¸„ •°`' · . ,¸¸, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,¸¸, . · '´°•„¸¸„›“

14-Dec-2016 17:20:51

Tafy
May Member 2019

Tafy

Posts: 558Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You do realize the people that own partyhats would completely lose the vast majority of their wealth if this were to happen, right? Even if Jagex gave people a year-long warning that it was to happen, those partyhats people have already become worthless the moment Jagex posts that. How is this at all fair to them?

I'm interested to know your solution to that.
If thou shalt live in the name of Chicken and the Holiness of KFC, thou shalt never be forbidden from the pleasure that is
Kentucky
Fried
Chicken
.

16-Dec-2016 07:17:18

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896Back to Top