Forums

Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!!

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896

of 200
Trancers
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Trancers

Posts: 454Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't know if I responded already, supported however the catch is do not reuse any of the previous colors, use new colors like pink or rainbow etc that way it still don't take the value away of the originals ;)

18-Apr-2017 17:05:53 - Last edited on 18-Apr-2017 17:11:57 by Trancers

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micrometre said:
You have 3 choices really;

1. Earn the money for a partyhat in game.

2. Buy bonds, lets face it,they don't really cost THAAAAT much in cash.

3. Spend all the time you could have put in to the above to complain about the fact that they're expensive items and campaign for their release on treasure hunter which would reduce the partyhats to worthless bits of pixels which nobody would care/wear any longer.

:/

Hard work = reward

The 2 first options are not viable because it wouldn't fix the situation for anyone else than me. I wouldn't be able the enjoy the partyhat because I would feel bad for the others who still have the same problem and can't get a partyhat :(

"Campaign for their release on treasure hunter" on the other hand is a very cool option! Cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

18-Apr-2017 17:11:22

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes TacoTaco said:
Sure, let me attempt to split myself in half to make it two supports.

................. I'm just a human, I tried :(

Got alts? Cheers!

Trancers said:
Don't know if I responded already, supported however the catch is do not reuse any of the previous colors, use new colors like pink or rainbow etc that way it still don't take the value away of the originals ;)

Cheers for your partial support! Cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

18-Apr-2017 17:12:14 - Last edited on 18-Apr-2017 17:12:43 by Jokku23

Fix my name

Fix my name

Posts: 15Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh god...

Are you stupid?
Don't even try answering this question...

Da komrad lets meik everyone equal in the greit kommunism!

There is only one reason why you are willing to have a Party hats as a drop in the TH chests.

Cause you are willing to put a zero effort in anything to achieve any goal, its simple as that.
The same reason why people are spending lots and lots of money on TH every day/week/month/year, to get all that free bonus xp.

And don't respond with bullshit such as - O da komrad I want everyone to be equal with equal chances to enjoy the great communism party hats!


All you want is a party hat for yourself and you are willing to spend your parents/your hard earned, or not that hard earned money into microtransactions to get what you are dreaming about the easy way.

OP - I see you only as a lazy and selfish person who got 0 clue.

So I give a huge - Njiet! to this stupid idea!


EDIT:
If you want a party hat so badly the easy way, go buy bonds > sell in GE > Buy a party hat!
But wait...I bet you can't even afford spending couple thousands into bonds.
I know what you want, you want people to spend lots of money on TH to obtain couple of party hats from the TH chests, crash the price and after that when they will be worth less than a bucket of milk you will jump in and buy one!
Then you will sit there with your 1gp worth party hat and think that you made it!
Or you hope on RNG luck to open one with your daily keys...

One thing for sure, bite it you scum.

19-Apr-2017 13:08:41 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2017 13:21:32 by Fix my name

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,134Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fix my name said:
Oh god...

Are you stupid?

No!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

19-Apr-2017 17:38:08

Kalea Sprite
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Kalea Sprite

Posts: 1,598Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fix my name said:
But wait...I bet you can't even afford spending couple thousands into bonds.
Much of your comment is irrational and simply inconsistent with Capitalism: an economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.

There is no government in the game, and neither does Jagex seem to be a state owned entity. Therefore, the game has a capitalistic quality to it.

"Partyhats on Treasure Hunter" is a capitalistic venture for Jagex, they are privately owned, they own the means of production to produce game stuff, and these microtransactions are a way to increase their profits.

Rational consumers will tend to purchase things at the cheapest price so, if Jagex sells partyhats at a cheaper price they will be able to maximize their profits.

For example perhaps a ten people will buy a partyhat at $2000, that means they would have $20,000 in sales.

But if they lowered the price to $10 it's likely that 50,000 people would see this as a great deal and buy it, and that means a they would have increased their sales to $500,000.

Thus, by lowering the price of the goods, their sales would increase and therefore, they will be able to capitalize on the sale of partyhats and maximize their profits.

Hence, this thread is in fact, proposing a profit driven solution, consistent with market capitalism, that aims to maximize profits.
'O.o'
Something interesting happened.

19-Apr-2017 18:02:24

Micrometre
May Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Micrometre

Posts: 5,626Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kalea Sprite said:
Fix my name said:
But wait...I bet you can't even afford spending couple thousands into bonds.
Much of your comment is irrational and simply inconsistent with Capitalism: an economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.

There is no government in the game, and neither does Jagex seem to be a state owned entity. Therefore, the game has a capitalistic quality to it.

"Partyhats on Treasure Hunter" is a capitalistic venture for Jagex, they are privately owned, they own the means of production to produce game stuff, and these microtransactions are a way to increase their profits.

Rational consumers will tend to purchase things at the cheapest price so, if Jagex sells partyhats at a cheaper price they will be able to maximize their profits.

For example perhaps a ten people will buy a partyhat at $2000, that means they would have $20,000 in sales.

But if they lowered the price to $10 it's likely that 50,000 people would see this as a great deal and buy it, and that means a they would have increased their sales to $500,000.

Thus, by lowering the price of the goods, their sales would increase and therefore, they will be able to capitalize on the sale of partyhats and maximize their profits.

Hence, this thread is in fact, proposing a profit driven solution, consistent with market capitalism, that aims to maximize profits.


Where do these numbers come from? you've just plucked them from thin air.

I'm certain the majority of people want phat's for their status rather than just to use as a 'fun item', especially from 2003 onwards.
Let's say they are released on TH, who would want to part with their money to buy an item that provides no bonus' and is now worthless due to them being no longer being rares? only the select few that want to wear them for 'fun?'.
Achieved
200m
woodcutting EXP 02/04/19
Gold
premier club member
2017, 2018, 2019

19-Apr-2017 20:31:55

Micrometre
May Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Micrometre

Posts: 5,626Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Phat's are ingrained in the history of the game now for being an expensive, scarce item that shows status and more, and you can't deny it. Releasing them on TH will destroy all this. Achieved
200m
woodcutting EXP 02/04/19
Gold
premier club member
2017, 2018, 2019

19-Apr-2017 20:33:08

Micrometre
May Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Micrometre

Posts: 5,626Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also may I suggest playing old school, you can buy yourself a set there for next to nothing. Achieved
200m
woodcutting EXP 02/04/19
Gold
premier club member
2017, 2018, 2019

19-Apr-2017 20:34:22

Zyphix
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2010

Zyphix

Posts: 3,595Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've had Partyhats in RS before. And I could again. Like I said though, they're just for idiots that want to feel special, and those that just want to enjoy them. Anyone that doesn't want others to obtain them, or work harder than they had to themselves for them are just well, you can figure out what to call those people on your own - losers. That's my choice word ATM. You see, they are out-dated. And what they mean to everyone is going to vary. But the clearest difference is clear-cut: Those without don't CARE that those with have them. In fact, we're glad you do. Those with however, don't want those without to get them, which is why they "support" being able to (hypothetically, and painstakingly) 'earn' them, knowing full well it's close to unlikely that person will reach that goal. It's supporting somebody you know is going to 'lose' because you stacked the odds against them. It's such @sshole mentality, to only want something to taunt others without it. As for me, I think there's better headwear in the game now, so we can just cut them loose again. They 'ruined' the game and its economy and weren't released with that intention in mind at all. Now it should be well time to 'ruin' partyhats. It's only fair, really. It's the right thing to do, but people who don't care about doing the right thing of course will always be against it. It threatens their egos, for whatever odd reasons. Usually just their need to feel falsely superior for 'owning' something others don't or can't. It doesn't even make them more well-liked, in fact, it just makes them more hated, so that logic doesn't even hold up in their favor... Don't ask me, I don't get it either. Clan:
l||l°~
Void Nation
~°l||l
|
15+ Veteran
|
Balance is Eternal


JAGeX Verified Clan Site:
voidnation.boards.n3t

20-Apr-2017 05:46:38

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896Back to Top