Forums

Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!!

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896

of 200
Kalea Sprite
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Kalea Sprite

Posts: 1,598Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micaiah said:
Kalea Sprite said:


Never said that you said laziness or afk was illegtimate, did I? :P

Thanks for the nice comment about the spiel though!!! Cheers!!!!
OMG!!! Autographs!!!! WOOOT!
Bump for Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!! ^_^


Then why mention it is legit? :P And you are very welcome! And glad to see you got autographs!!!! Cheers for that and laziness!!!! :)

It's curious that you should ask because this is exactly what is in your post check it out:Micaiah said:

April Fool! Cheerssss!!!!
And work hard, save your gp if you really want a partyhat lazy fools.
Perhaps you didn't reveal the spoiler to yourself?

In any event, the reply that followed was in reference to the stuff in your spoiler, as discussed above its not foolish but rather a popular style of the game. So, in that sense it is legitimate and not foolish as some would have you believe.

But in case you didn't catch it the first time (or the second time)

... the most "work" anyone ever had to do to first obtain the partyhats was simply snap the cracker with a friend. If anyone is working any harder than that, then they just might be working too hard :P

Not that there's anything wrong with that but, sooner or later, one way or another, there appear to be several hints that the partyhats will be released again, which will increase the partyhat supply and, that would increase competition in the partyhat market and, thus nullify clan collusion and help avert or prevent other forms of market manipulation.

Thanks for asking!! :D
Bump for Partyhats on Treasure Hunter!! ^_^
'O.o'
Something interesting happened.

02-Apr-2017 10:09:05 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2017 10:10:05 by Kalea Sprite

Turksta
Jul Member 2019

Turksta

Posts: 3,539Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micaiah said:
Turksta said:
"And work hard, save your gp if you really want a partyhat lazy fools."
Yes, because:
- Playing the game all the day not going outside doing any physical activity makes you not "lazy"
and
- That everyone who owns a partyhat worked for it and didn't RWT for it, or gamble/stake/scam for it.


Aw, are you salty about being an April fool? Lighten up and be happy! Where's the spirit of fun and cheers that I hear so famously from you guys? Cheers!!!!!!

P.S. Plenty of people got partyhats without playing the game all day or doing RWT. And they amazingly managed to do said physical activities as well! Cheers!!!!!
Psh why would i be salty?

02-Apr-2017 10:26:53

Micaiah

Micaiah

Posts: 39Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kalea Sprite said:


In other words, you imagined things like I thought it was illegitimate and I needed your cool story about afkness and laziness from a mere spoiler of mine. But I'll indulge since it's great to have an imaginative mind! Cheers!!!!! :D

02-Apr-2017 10:28:09 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2017 10:30:04 by Micaiah

Micaiah

Micaiah

Posts: 39Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turksta said:
Micaiah said:
Turksta said:
"And work hard, save your gp if you really want a partyhat lazy fools."
Yes, because:
- Playing the game all the day not going outside doing any physical activity makes you not "lazy"
and
- That everyone who owns a partyhat worked for it and didn't RWT for it, or gamble/stake/scam for it.


Aw, are you salty about being an April fool? Lighten up and be happy! Where's the spirit of fun and cheers that I hear so famously from you guys? Cheers!!!!!!

P.S. Plenty of people got partyhats without playing the game all day or doing RWT. And they amazingly managed to do said physical activities as well! Cheers!!!!!
Psh why would i be salty?


Because you sound bitter and need some cheer? Cheers!!!!! :D

02-Apr-2017 10:29:07

Kalea Sprite
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Kalea Sprite

Posts: 1,598Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micaiah said:
Kalea Sprite said:


In other words, you imagined things like I thought it was illegitimate and I needed your cool story about afkness and laziness and now need to cover your tracks with my spoiler that never had anything to do with afkness or legitmacy of laziness. I'll indulge since it's great to have an imaginative mind! Cheers!!!!!

Well you are free to imagine anything you wish, it's clear however that working any harder than snapping a cracker is probably just way too much work all things considered ^_^

Also, by increasing the supply of partyhats the fun will also increase because everyone will be able to share the fun of the partyhats!!

Cheers!!!! ^_^
'O.o'
Something interesting happened.

02-Apr-2017 10:38:37

Turksta
Jul Member 2019

Turksta

Posts: 3,539Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micaiah said:
Turksta said:
Micaiah said:
Turksta said:
"And work hard, save your gp if you really want a partyhat lazy fools."
Yes, because:
- Playing the game all the day not going outside doing any physical activity makes you not "lazy"
and
- That everyone who owns a partyhat worked for it and didn't RWT for it, or gamble/stake/scam for it.


Aw, are you salty about being an April fool? Lighten up and be happy! Where's the spirit of fun and cheers that I hear so famously from you guys? Cheers!!!!!!

P.S. Plenty of people got partyhats without playing the game all day or doing RWT. And they amazingly managed to do said physical activities as well! Cheers!!!!!
Psh why would i be salty?


Because you sound bitter and need some cheer? Cheers!!!!! :D
How do i sound bitter? I'm just proving you wrong.
PS: I just saw your spoiler:
"P.S. Plenty of people got partyhats without playing the game all day or doing RWT. And they amazingly managed to do said physical activities as well!"

And i'd like to respond by saying that those "plenty" of people were only those who played the game almost 2 decades ago. In todays standards there's no way of obtaining a partyhat without playing the game all day for years of RWTing. So goodgame.

02-Apr-2017 11:43:10 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2017 11:48:58 by Turksta

Turksta
Jul Member 2019

Turksta

Posts: 3,539Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kalea Sprite said:
Micaiah said:
Kalea Sprite said:


In other words, you imagined things like I thought it was illegitimate and I needed your cool story about afkness and laziness and now need to cover your tracks with my spoiler that never had anything to do with afkness or legitmacy of laziness. I'll indulge since it's great to have an imaginative mind! Cheers!!!!!

Well you are free to imagine anything you wish, it's clear however that working any harder than snapping a cracker is probably just way too much work all things considered ^_^

Also, by increasing the supply of partyhats the fun will also increase because everyone will be able to share the fun of the partyhats!!

Cheers!!!! ^_^
I agree and disagree (just like with op) - wearing a paperhat is not really "fun" in my book. It's as much "fun" as wearing a wizards hat..

02-Apr-2017 11:46:32

Kalea Sprite
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Kalea Sprite

Posts: 1,598Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turksta said:
I agree and disagree (just like with op) - wearing a paperhat is not really "fun" in my book. It's as much "fun" as wearing a wizards hat..

Certainly "fun" is a subjective thing like playing Soul Wars or Castle Wars some people like both some like neither others one or the other it's all relative to what is "fun." If there was no Castle Wars for example, then the options of "fun" are reduced, similarly the options to engage the fashionscape mode with cosmetic items is reduced when the options are limited.

Thus, by increasing the options, the "fun" also increases across the board for everyone. That is, by increasing the options to "fun" items, even though it is subjective, the "fun" generally speaking increases.

Also, by increasing the supply, market competition increases which is yet another angle on the subjective idea of "fun" and it has the combined effect of also increasing the available options for those who engage the fashionscape mode so to speak.

There are a number of angles on the idea of "fun" that increase as the supply of partyhats increases. So it is worthwhile to support this thread because, as the OP notes, it raises revenue to help Jagex continue updating the game and that's "fun" for everyone!!! :D
'O.o'
Something interesting happened.

02-Apr-2017 12:10:57

Jokku23

Jokku23

Posts: 32,155Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micaiah said:
Where's the spirit of fun and cheers that I hear so famously from you guys? Cheers!!!!!!

Don't worry! I was busy with April Fools trolling, but now I'm back! Cheers!

Micaiah said:
April Fool! Cheerssss!!!!

April Fools is probably the best day of the year, so cheers for your contribution! Cheers!

Micaiah said:
And work hard, save your gp if you really want a partyhat lazy fools.

Where's the spirit of fun and cheers that I just heard from you?

Don't worry! I have a compromise that plays a key role in the win-win-win situation, ensuring the win-win of all the players. If you want to work hard for partyhats, I can still continue to sell them for 5B ea even if they are worthless! That way you can continue to have your hard work, and the cheerful people can have their fun as well! Cheers!
………. ,*˜*, ……. ,•°*•, … You'll … ,•*°•, …… ,*˜*, .………
„*˜……“• •“………'·,ΈΈ,‘•°. thank .°•',ΈΈ,·'……..“• •“……˜*„
……………………………………………………………………..
The Bible of Rimmington
“‹„ΈΈ„ •°`' · . ,ΈΈ, . · ‘ … me later … ' · . ,ΈΈ, . · '΄°•„ΈΈ„›“

02-Apr-2017 13:47:18

Micaiah

Micaiah

Posts: 39Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kalea Sprite said:
Micaiah said:
Kalea Sprite said:


In other words, you imagined things like I thought it was illegitimate and I needed your cool story about afkness and laziness and now need to cover your tracks with my spoiler that never had anything to do with afkness or legitmacy of laziness. I'll indulge since it's great to have an imaginative mind! Cheers!!!!!

Well you are free to imagine anything you wish, it's clear however that working any harder than snapping a cracker is probably just way too much work all things considered ^_^

Also, by increasing the supply of partyhats the fun will also increase because everyone will be able to share the fun of the partyhats!!

Cheers!!!! ^_^

Thanks for the obvious about imagination! I'll stick to what just happened in reality instead of what you just imagined though! Cheers!!!! :D

02-Apr-2017 23:54:30 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2017 00:00:12 by Micaiah

Quick find code: 366-367-655-65817896Back to Top