Forums

ghostly chicken outfit

Quick find code: 366-367-841-65960418

of 3
MangaFreak
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2010

MangaFreak

Posts: 2,190Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so the new promotion sees the return of ghostweave and one of the 9 new outfits is the ghostly chicken outfit and from the looks of the headpiece it looks to be the same one from the old easter event. not sure how people are going to feel about this. i don't mind it but i know there's going to be people who will get pissed over it.
-one does not simply create a signature-

24-Oct-2017 01:44:06

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,562Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope people wake up from this and stop buying into it, since even if it doesn't affect you personally this time, they'll eventually sell out something you care about if you let it happen until it hurts you.
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

24-Oct-2017 09:49:31

Ladyolake
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 3,373Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have the old chicken outfit and this is different enough that it doesnt bother me at all. But your right OP some pple will be pissed. The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

24-Oct-2017 12:18:34

Iceey

Iceey

Posts: 6,607Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MangaFreak said:
so the new promotion sees the return of ghostweave and one of the 9 new outfits is the ghostly chicken outfit and from the looks of the headpiece it looks to be the same one from the old easter event. not sure how people are going to feel about this. i don't mind it but i know there's going to be people who will get pissed over it.


I don't even know why the hell it bothers people. I don't give a shit about the 'limited' crap. I have played since 2005 and have every holiday item since 2005 Christmas, and I would love for them to re release everything.

I don't understand why people get so fucking upset about shit like this. Get over it. I hardly see anyone even wearing the damn outfit.
Come the Sixth-Age, the world will need the World Guardian.

24-Oct-2017 17:12:19

Smurfyski
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2017

Smurfyski

Posts: 999Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Lol, exactly this, "Veterans" that have never likely even used their holiday items in years who've already had their enjoyment from them want to stop other people from having them. Be atleast a bit thankful they're going to come back into the game as buyables, instead of freebies?

24-Oct-2017 17:32:51

Futas

Futas

Posts: 1,741Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iceey said:
I don't even know why the hell it bothers people. I don't give a shit about the 'limited' crap. I have played since 2005 and have every holiday item since 2005 Christmas, and I would love for them to re release everything.

I don't understand why people get so fucking upset about shit like this. Get over it. I hardly see anyone even wearing the damn outfit.


Couldn't said it better myself.

24-Oct-2017 20:05:11

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,562Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Futas said:
Couldn't said it better myself.

Of course you'd say that, you have nothing to lose yet if the rules were broken; when the tables turn around however, you'll learn and realize you shouldn't have acted so entitled! > )
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

24-Oct-2017 20:18:51

Futas

Futas

Posts: 1,741Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Futas said:
Couldn't said it better myself.

Of course you'd say that, you have nothing to lose yet if the rules were broken; when the tables turn around however, you'll learn and realize you shouldn't have acted so entitled! > )


Do you always have to reply to everything i say and start shit?

24-Oct-2017 20:23:12 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2017 20:23:33 by Futas

Exit Wound

Exit Wound

Posts: 435Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Futas said:
Couldn't said it better myself.

Of course you'd say that, you have nothing to lose yet if the rules were broken; when the tables turn around however, you'll learn and realize you shouldn't have acted so entitled! > )


not tryin to troll or anything but i got a question 4 you - why stick around if u hate mtx this much?

most veterans complain about their exclusive items but never even wear them . y? same thing with the shadow series
"all we are is dust in the wind"

- Kansas

24-Oct-2017 20:32:58 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2017 20:34:18 by Exit Wound

Quick find code: 366-367-841-65960418Back to Top