My friends chat is open to all players of the community. If you need someone to chat with while reaching your goals or if you need advice/help with something in the game, you are welcome to pop into my friends chat and say hi or ask a question/request a service (see below) and I will try to help where I can.
If you would like to help other players, you are also welcome to guest in my friends chat as well.
Please note: this is not a clan chat, there is no requirements to join and if you are in a clan that is ok, you can come and go as much as you want.
‹•ş*•‹ How to join ‹•ş*•‹
To join my friends chat, click on the global tab at the bottom of the screen and then select the social tab, or press f5 and click on the social tab, then under friends chat click the + sign in a bubble symbol and type my name. If you are having issues joining my chat, please pm me.
‹•ş*•‹ Why am I opening my fc ‹•ş*•‹
The player community is one of the most important aspects of a MMORPG. I enjoy playing RS because it has a fantastic community and I would like to keep that going by sharing my knowledge and helping out where I can.
- Last edited on 15-Jul-2018 08:02:54 by Jack Dawkins
1. Please Follow all Runescape/Jagex Rules 2. Please be respectful and friendly to all in the chat 3. Please don't beg/scam for money 4. Please don't advertise/recruit for other clan chats in the chat - if you have a friendly clan chat that you think would benefit other players, let me know and I will look at it and post here if suitable. 5. Please don't spam/autotype in the friends chat 6. Please be patient - if you have requested help and I am unable to help (because I am doing something else), please wait and I will help as soon as I can.
- Last edited on 15-Jul-2018 08:00:10 by Jack Dawkins
1. Prawn crackers (for those yet to complete their aquariums) 2. Dungeoneering gear assistance/help 3. General advice on skilling/quests/other game content 4. Distractions/diversions callouts including penguins, shooting stars etc 5. Skilling assistance, including effigies (all levels) 6. Trivia and other events (TBD, see 'Upcoming events' post below) 7. Player Owned House skilling - altar, workshop etc (or if you want to borrow my house to celebrate a milestone) 8. Directions (if there is something you can't find on RS, happy to show you where it is, if I know of course!)
* this list is still in development (if you have any ideas about what else I could add to this list, please post below)
‹•ş*•‹Services I do not provide:‹•ş*•‹
1. I don't give out money or items for free, so please don't beg for items
- Last edited on 15-Jul-2018 08:50:02 by Jack Dawkins