One that I will probably never forget. This was at a restaurant myself and some friends went to for my birthday, just over a year ago. (October 27th )
The place offered a buffet for a reasonably cheap price, so we had to go for that. It was self-service but the variety of food there was awesome. As me and my friend were putting foods on our plates, we passed the sauces table. My friend said "Oh, look Shai it's mint sauce!" Me, loving mint sauce simply had to go for it and got a ton of that stuff.
But little did I know, my friend had just tricked me - it was actually was***. So I went back to my seat, took a bite and cringed so much I think my forehead nearly touched my lips.
Friend 1: Did you actually get that stuff O_O I didn't think you'd believe me! Me: I hae yu sho mush. Friend 2: Wimps...it can't be that bad! Friend 1: I wouldn't if I were you Me: Shtoppp!! Friend 2: EWWW URGHGHGHGHGH *cough cough cough* WTH IS THIS ****?? Friend 3: Smells a bit weird too...*smells was*** close up and nearly passes out*
Yep, it was chaos. RIP the food that perished in that revolting stuff. I saved some of my food, just about but still couldn't bring myself to eat it. In the end we all agreed I should get another plate of food and leave the current one as a surprise for the unlucky waiter that picks it up.
Edit: apparently censor doesn't like was-abi either.