NEW MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our clan does not have a recruiting team like most other clans and like we use to have. We now have a system called the New Member Referral Program. The process that we have concerning the acceptance of new members to the clan literally enables the new member to practically orientate themselves over a period of time before actually being accepted as a full member of the clan.
The benefits to the clan members are increased by this system;
1. No more lengthy hours standing around worlds and such hollering out trying to gain players' interest to join us. Allowing for more actual play time.
2. No more spending hours on end attempting to orientate new players. Again, allowing for more actual play time.
3. If a member still wishes to "recruit" they can. They may refer the player to our clan chat channel [Masters Templar], suggest to the player to read our runescape forum thread, and WALLAH, new player referred. Note: Ensure to have them name you as the one who referred them when they post their application in a few weeks. It may be helpful if you mentor the player you refer.
4. When our point system is released, referring players will earn an existing member point credits.
1. Guests may participate in all events and activities including those that offer winnings and prizes. Excluded are member exclusive programs listed later in this thread. Guests may not benefit from earnings.
2. Recruit - Organiser may refer new players to clan chat but not invite or interview applicants.
3. Coordinator - Overseer may refer, interview an applicant, but may not invite the applicant. Note: These ranks may not interview an applicant that they had referred.
4. Deputy Owner - Owner may refer new players and, Interview and invite an applicant. Note: These ranks cannot interview players that they had referred. .*´¨)
Clan Leader / Founder
(¸.´ (¸. (¸.
*10 Years in Service
24-Jan-2018 20:31:33 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2018 06:27:09 by SlRE