We are very aware that July has been virtually empty of content releases. It’s far from what you expect and what we aim for. We want to make sure that there is still a game update on the 30th, so we will be bringing you a Clan Improvements Week alongside the already planned Beach. These are highly requested clan features that clans themselves have suggested. Here are some highlights:
- Orts converted to Clan Citadel Boosters - When you first log in, you’ll be given Clan Citadel Boosters in relation to the number of orts you’ve gathered (the update will remove anagogic orts).
- Clan Chat Muting - Before, clans had to kick members as a form of punishment, and now they can just silence them with a Clan Chat mute
- Clan Avatar Rework - No longer will you be limited to admins-or-higher needing to have an avatar out. You can take out your own avatar yourself, regardless of your rank, and get one of two bonuses: a way to cap faster at your skillplots, or a permanent XP boost (3% base, capping to 6% if you have Fealty 3)
- Clan Login Messages - A way to communicate with your clan if some members have been inactive
- Clan Broadcasts - When your clan member receives a drop or anything that broadcasts in-game, it will also broadcast to your clan and guests (if you allow it) so you can share in their achievements
- Improvements to Clan functions - Including the Clan Noticeboard, Clan Chat & Clan Citadel