Forums

Player Supports Stats - Mar 1

Quick find code: 14-15-680-66088904

G o z z
Nov Member 2018

G o z z

Posts: 5,882Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3! Forum Help
is not the place to seek forum revenge
or discuss other members of the Forum Community. || Forum Moderation Review is not the place to report rule breaking, discuss other members of the Forum Community, or post rants.

12-Mar-2019 04:19:29

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 13,675Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G o z z said:
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3!

oh the irony...
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
join
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

12-Mar-2019 09:09:31

G o z z
Nov Member 2018

G o z z

Posts: 5,882Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3!

oh the irony...
I agree - it is ironic that people are happy that the bot detection system in rs3 isn't banning many bots...
Forum Help
is not the place to seek forum revenge
or discuss other members of the Forum Community. || Forum Moderation Review is not the place to report rule breaking, discuss other members of the Forum Community, or post rants.

13-Mar-2019 00:28:49

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 13,675Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G o z z said:
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3!

oh the irony...
I agree - it is ironic that people are happy that the bot detection system in rs3 isn't banning many bots...

Yeah, sure.. let's say that's the issue...
Darkness rises when silence dies.

Save time and money
join
Fast Sc
friends chat for BXP across many skills!

13-Mar-2019 02:09:45

G o z z
Nov Member 2018

G o z z

Posts: 5,882Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3!

oh the irony...
I agree - it is ironic that people are happy that the bot detection system in rs3 isn't banning many bots...

Yeah, sure.. let's say that's the issue...
Agreed. That is the issue.
Forum Help
is not the place to seek forum revenge
or discuss other members of the Forum Community. || Forum Moderation Review is not the place to report rule breaking, discuss other members of the Forum Community, or post rants.

13-Mar-2019 12:09:43

Tenebri
Jan Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 18,766Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
G o z z said:
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Thunder Jinx said:
G o z z said:
Oh shit, what's going on with the rs3 bot detection? Not working atm? I'll update my spreadsheet when I go home. Not looking good for rs3!

oh the irony...
I agree - it is ironic that people are happy that the bot detection system in rs3 isn't banning many bots...

Yeah, sure.. let's say that's the issue...
Agreed. That is the issue.


lmao you are serious?
Satan loves you

200m all on 7/3/19
My life after 200m xp in all skills

13-Mar-2019 13:40:32

Quick find code: 14-15-680-66088904Back to Top