Forums

Another POF nerf?

Quick find code: 15-16-328-66124305

of 2
Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,497Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last night I checked an elder black dragon, full health and happiness, and only got 45k xp. I even reported it as a "bug". Today I check another, same 45k, wth? 200k "straight" -> 75k plus urns/bonus, and now 45k plus urns/bonus. And looking on the forums and reddit, I didn't see anything about this yet.

Anybody else seeing this?

08-Oct-2019 04:13:35

Anima Primus
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Anima Primus

Posts: 2,801Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What were the traits on your dragons?

According to the wiki, you are right. They have been nerfed again to 90k.

The 45k could be a result of the trait of your dragon.
~ Level 99 energy engineering

The
ultimate
Energy Transfer

Nothing is destroyed. Only converted.

08-Oct-2019 04:15:58 - Last edited on 08-Oct-2019 04:21:22 by Anima Primus

Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,497Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anima Primus said:
What were the traits on your dragons?

According to the wiki, you are right. They have been nerfed again to 90k.

The 45k could be a result of the trait of your dragon.


It's not the traits, saw it again this morning, and chins are now only 6750. Thankfully I didn't bother with zygomites due to the food cost. They've nerfed it yet again and didn't say anything about it.

08-Oct-2019 13:58:25

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 10,837Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sc Jw said:
Anima Primus said:
What were the traits on your dragons?

According to the wiki, you are right. They have been nerfed again to 90k.

The 45k could be a result of the trait of your dragon.


It's not the traits, saw it again this morning, and chins are now only 6750. Thankfully I didn't bother with zygomites due to the food cost. They've nerfed it yet again and didn't say anything about it.


Silent nerfs was actually a topic in the mythbusters segment on runefest. Timbo stated clearly they used to do it in the past, but in the last 5 years they are open about every nerf on multiple platforms.

08-Oct-2019 17:10:27

Sc Jw
Jun Member 2019

Sc Jw

Posts: 1,497Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roddy Piper said:

Silent nerfs was actually a topic in the mythbusters segment on runefest. Timbo stated clearly they used to do it in the past, but in the last 5 years they are open about every nerf on multiple platforms.


Sounds like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

08-Oct-2019 19:50:00

Heinzchen
Jan Member 2005

Heinzchen

Posts: 343Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
More proof that jagex hates skillers. If they nerf everything to hell. Why spend development money and time on content. Why not just wipe out POF then

09-Oct-2019 23:37:54 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2019 23:40:40 by Heinzchen

OopsISatYou
Feb Member 2016

OopsISatYou

Posts: 933Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heinzchen said:
More proof that jagex hates skillers. If they nerf everything to hell. Why spend development money and time on content. Why not just wipe out POF then

Following that logic, Jagex "hates" PvMers as well seeing as they still haven't removed stone spirits from bosses' drop tables.
“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”

10-Oct-2019 08:24:32

Heinzchen
Jan Member 2005

Heinzchen

Posts: 343Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need to apologize for my response to jagex. I checked out my POF this morning. I found that my elder dragons gave me 100kxp.
As for what seat-giver has responded--Other than stone spirit drops --PvM still gives good gp and good xp.
Also I have yet to see a PvM that had xp cut in half and the expense of doing it doubled

10-Oct-2019 16:31:36 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2019 22:09:37 by Heinzchen

Quick find code: 15-16-328-66124305Back to Top