Forums

Game updateThread is locked

Quick find code: 15-16-733-66077580

of 2
Mod Easty

Mod Easty

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey all,

We're now launching this week's game update, we're looking to reboot at about 11:00 game time.

Easty

21-Jan-2019 09:29:43

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,565Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, last week it was said that the winter event would arrive this week, but the Twitter teaser says nothing about it... gonna assume that it's still coming, since I haven't heard of any mentions of it being postponed:

Funny, in the past I used to get excited about the wolves' yearly arrival, but nowadays, when Jagex has kept spamming temporary events, both new and copy-pasted like the Lumbridge crater events, it has lost its special appeal and become "just another recycled temporary event".

Hopefully some day in the future, Jagex'll have gone back to quality over quantity when it comes to special events like this, so that the ones that are held, can be truly appreciated. :P
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

21-Jan-2019 09:31:34

Ultra Moo
Apr Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Ultra Moo

Posts: 312Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Hmm, last week it was said that the winter event would arrive this week, but the Twitter teaser says nothing about it... gonna assume that it's still coming, since I haven't heard of any mentions of it being postponed:

Funny, in the past I used to get excited about the wolves' yearly arrival, but nowadays, when Jagex has kept spamming temporary events, both new and copy-pasted like the Lumbridge crater events, it has lost its special appeal and become "just another recycled temporary event".

Hopefully some day in the future, Jagex'll have gone back to quality over quantity when it comes to special events like this, so that the ones that are held, can be truly appreciated. :P


Maybe it's time you take a break from Runescape? Give someone else a chance at posting first maybe?

21-Jan-2019 10:09:55

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 38,565Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ultra Moo said:
Blackwing said:
Hmm, last week it was said that the winter event would arrive this week, but the Twitter teaser says nothing about it... gonna assume that it's still coming, since I haven't heard of any mentions of it being postponed:

Funny, in the past I used to get excited about the wolves' yearly arrival, but nowadays, when Jagex has kept spamming temporary events, both new and copy-pasted like the Lumbridge crater events, it has lost its special appeal and become "just another recycled temporary event".

Hopefully some day in the future, Jagex'll have gone back to quality over quantity when it comes to special events like this, so that the ones that are held, can be truly appreciated. :P


Maybe it's time you take a break from Runescape? Give someone else a chance at posting first maybe?

Umm, what? How would me taking a break from the game resolve its temporary event flooding issue? Or did you mean something else?

And what does it matter who posts first? Besides, last week someone else than me posted first, so there's that too if you didn't know, although like said, what does it matter who posts first?
The Runescape Witcher
|| "There's the truth of time and the truth of legend..."

21-Jan-2019 10:21:08

Mr Cow579
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2018

Mr Cow579

Posts: 766Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Ultra Moo said:
Blackwing said:
Hmm, last week it was said that the winter event would arrive this week, but the Twitter teaser says nothing about it... gonna assume that it's still coming, since I haven't heard of any mentions of it being postponed:

Funny, in the past I used to get excited about the wolves' yearly arrival, but nowadays, when Jagex has kept spamming temporary events, both new and copy-pasted like the Lumbridge crater events, it has lost its special appeal and become "just another recycled temporary event".

Hopefully some day in the future, Jagex'll have gone back to quality over quantity when it comes to special events like this, so that the ones that are held, can be truly appreciated. :P


Maybe it's time you take a break from Runescape? Give someone else a chance at posting first maybe?

Umm, what? How would me taking a break from the game resolve its temporary event flooding issue? Or did you mean something else?

And what does it matter who posts first? Besides, last week someone else than me posted first, so there's that too if you didn't know, although like said, what does it matter who posts first?


damn dude you're always so salty that content isn't specifically made for you and you alone. take a break, take a kitkat.

21-Jan-2019 10:34:15

x Karna
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2018

x Karna

Posts: 2,293Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This Blackwing guy is hilarious, always gets in to these threads ASAP so he can bait people into reading his pathetic passive-aggressive whining every week. Probably thinks he's helping too OMEGALUL

21-Jan-2019 10:35:12

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 23,380Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cool


¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

21-Jan-2019 10:41:28

Vaseth
Oct Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Vaseth

Posts: 11,747Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said:
ohhhh early update.


x Karna said:
This Blackwing guy is hilarious, always gets in to these threads ASAP so he can bait people into reading his pathetic passive-aggressive whining every week. Probably thinks he's helping too OMEGALUL


hes never happy. never will be


personally i kinda agree with him, and hes allowed to make his valid points as much as anyone else is

im just fed up of seeing 1 post by blackwing making a valid point followed by 20 posts from people flaming him and making no contribution to the topic in hand

enough of the off topic abusive posts please :/

21-Jan-2019 10:43:40 - Last edited on 21-Jan-2019 10:44:03 by Vaseth

Quick find code: 15-16-733-66077580Back to Top