1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
I am interested in join EE because the clan may aid me with advices and motivation which is to achieve 120 in all skills, later on 200m in all skills
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server?
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
Dailies/POF 3/day*/Crystal Tree/Skilling (7-12 hrs or more)
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
120 in all skills then 200m all skills and getting comp. cape
Examples of efficient things I will do to achieve 120 is stacking proteans and BXP for Double XP Weekend, Actively do events that gives BXP will increase my exp/day (Mining/Smithing) for valkyrie feathers. At least do 1-10 achievement task per week.
Your gainz have been good in the last few months and show good promise in passing our 60m probation. High total xp ceiling is a big positive as well. I'd highly recommend starting to do caches and/or arc contracts to get started with div early so you're not limited by it. P.S. Bonus points for pointing our the specifics of efficient actions you plan to take.
Congratulations, you have been
to Efficiency Experts. Please remember that EE requires all new members to undergo a probationary period during which their behavior and activity level are evaluated. It is also mandatory that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.
Welcome to EE!
Please visit our CC and PM any admin or higher rank for an invite.