1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
Ofcourse i do
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
Cause im currently looking for serious and active clan mates, and this is the only one who seems motivated enough to be sure
3. Would you be interested in joining our TeamSpeak/Discord server?
Yes very much so
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
many, At least 40hrs a week
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
Some dung and Mining, and i do a few slayer tasks and dailyes and some flipping on the G.E
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
Getting 120 minin and smithing, and im getting them by Constantly Doing it
More info about me : ive been an active player for 12 years, "on and off" but im very active now. and i need serious People to have fun with with and Getting some xp instead of inactive players. and i got 624m total xp for the reqs i just want a chance to be in EE and show you im good
. Your recent gains show that you would not be able to pass probation (60m xp in first month) is required when you join. You seem to have been inactive the past year, or you just struggle with gaining xp in general since you have 46m xp gained this year. You can join our discord if you wish, the link is pinned on our runeclan. You can reapply if you step up your gains. You're welcome to guest and ask any questions you may have so you can improve on your gains.