Sorry for the delay in responding, and welcome to EE!
Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain at least 60m xp. It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.
Welcome to EE!
Please visit our CC and PM any admin or higher rank for an invite.
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread? Yes. Evolves of no trolling and crashing clanmates and being respectful.
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan. No one referred me I just appreciate the gains of the clan and where it's came from and seeing all these competitive exp gainers.
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server? I've already joined it from the Runeclan site.
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average? About 45-50 hours.
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in. Get on do my daily run for gps, then I proceed to do the skill that I decided to do when I got off the night before whether that be slayer which I'm doing for recently to get back to max total.
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently? Get back to max total again then proceed to get 120 all eventually, With my goals efficiently I will be doing all my daily challenges that I'm forcing for my slayer and extending it with vis-wax. Then forcing all my tasks I can like Airuts and Abby demons. With using cannons on some tasks.