1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread? - Yes
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan. - Honestly, I'm just tired of being the only one serious about gaining exp in a clan. I have several friends in EE or that have been in EE. I will let them speak for me on my behalf if needed, but otherwise I can speak for myself and don't need anyone to vouch for me.
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server? - Yes, I already am in your discord
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average? - Depends, but usually 50-70h
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in. - My daily's have been decreasing more and more every day as I check off more 200m's. Currently I do div yews at reset, quick summoning daily challenge for fast key. Hop over to ports, maw, then raids if reset. Check if anything is good at merch, then typically go back to grinding out my 200m's. Never really could bother with wb's or most other d&ds especially this late in the game.. I'm currently only lacking 200m in 5 skills: mining, woodcutting, hunter, thieving, and runecrafting
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently? - Current goal is to hit 5.4b total exp, which should be done around December. After that, most likely going to try for trim / ifb
Your recent gains have been exceptional and I believe you won't have any problems getting 5.4 by the end of the year.
Congratulations, you have been
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain at least 60m xp. It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.
Welcome to EE!
Please visit our CC and PM any admin or higher rank for an invite.
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
I do, they seem fairly standard.
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
My friend, and recommender, Ghost Warden suggested I join; otherwise there's no particular reason except the reputation of competency within the clan compels me to try it out.
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server?
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
Not quite sure as it depends on my work schedule; at the least I'd say 20 hours if I'm not busy.
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
I don't particularly do many dailies with any regularity but I'm usually always on top of reaper task, traveling merchant stock, ports, and maw; though I can just as easily pick up what need be. It's really a factor of disinterest rather than inability.
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
I've been boss pet and title hunting almost exclusively the last year, not particularly aiming at Final Boss or Insane Final Boss but it's on the table due to running low on other goals; my side goal at the moment is Trimmed Comp which I am 600-700 tokens in Fish Flingers and pretty much all of Castle Wars (eww) off completing. I've been comped since 2014 and received MQC on launch, so my modus operandi is to pick an overarching goal to complete. With that in mind, if the goal is set experience totals you don't have to worry as my lowest average is at the least in the 20m range primarily due to focusing on boss PvM at the moment; I can easily triple that if need be as skill pets are also on my "to do" list so it'd be an easy switch.
At this time your application is decline. You don't meet the minimum requirements to join the clan. You can always reapply when you are further in your progress and have more previous gains to show you could pass probation. We know you are able to prove us that you are able to be better in xp gainz.Also i recommend you to do your dailys like:caches/warbands/jack of trades/goebies/arc contracts