1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
I hopped into the discord while playing BA this weekend, made some good connections with Wasle and Dype Skogen.
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server?
I am already in the Discord server.
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
Very many. As I start school again soon, I expect to play 40-50 per week.
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
I do hours of low-level PvM to complete some boss collections as my auras are up and about an hour of bankstanding skilling on Hellion and some vyrewatch grinding to continue my road to 200m prayer/fm. I am sure to catch both caches and my daily warbands.
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
All Boss Collections - Maximum XP - 5k Games I already know a lot of methods to achieve these goals effectively (e.g. vyres, cache, warbands, divine yews, shattered worlds, slayer training through assignable bosses, etc.).
I don't know how long you guys take to review these applications, and I know the clan chat channel is currently closed to guests, so if you could ping me on discord to notify me once this is complete it would be much appreciated.
Thanks for applying to EE. It's great to see that you met some friends through an efficient activity. You have some pretty strong xp gains! I would recommend adding a few more dailies to your routine such as divine locations (yews), arc contracts, and Goebiebands to really amp up your monthly xp. Please read the following:
Congratulations, you have been
. Please remember that EE now makes new members go through a probationary period (1 month) where they are challenged to gain at least 60m xp. Please also note that any xp gained during BXP Weekend will be halved. It is also imperative that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.