Your recent gains have been lower than I'd like to see and I also prefer to only waive the 600m req for the most exceptional candidates. I'd be willing to give you a chance if you could hit 70m+ in January or reach 600m overall xp after double xp. However, I'd also recommend doing more dailies (you did not specify any) and reading the first page of this thread where i list the best ones. Good luck but i will need to
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread? Of course
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan. All I can say is xp minded people are hard to find and ee is the best fit
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server? yes i'd like to
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average? 20-30
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in. book of char, cache, vis wax, sinkholes, daily dg til 120, divine yews, circus, agoroth, tears of guthix, daily broads, geobies… and then move on to whatever skills I feel like grinding out
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently? 120 slay is the current goal... I normally force tasks like rippers, mammoths, abbys, elves,,, etc
Your gainz are good for the 20-30 hours you spend per week. With a 100m previous month and already 14m this month, you'll likely have no issues passing the probation. I'd recommend adding daily arc contracts to your list of dailies as your div xp is kinda low and you'd rather not be limited by that in the future. There is Hall of Memories as an alternative but it's not very pleasant to grind to say the least.
Congratulations, you have been
to Efficiency Experts. Please remember that EE requires all new members to undergo a probationary period during which their behavior and activity level are evaluated. It is also mandatory that you treat other clan members with respect: follow the golden rule, the categorical imperative or whatever keeps you from flaming others or breaking rules.
1. Do you agree to abide by the clan rules on Page 1 of this thread?
2. Why are you interested in joining Efficiency Experts? Please name any friends that may have referred you to the clan.
I am interested in talking to and interacting with some of the top skillers and completionists in the game. Further more would love to expand my knowledge of Runescape 3, since I've been a runescape member since 05. I was refered by Rroox.
3. Would you be interested in joining our Discord server?
4. How many hours do you play per week, on average?
5. Please describe a typical RuneScape day for you. Include any dailies/D&Ds that you partake in.
As far as my typical day in Runescape since I just returned back, I log onto the game. I'm currently finishing a quest(s) at least one a day to accomplish my completionist achievement. Also keeping up with ports, along side doing slayer and invention. While I AFK I typically do Divination, which will be my 120 skill goal.
6. What are your current goals on RuneScape? How will you achieve these goals efficiently?
Current goals on Runescape: Warden title: I tend to practice Telos at least an hour a night now that I've gotten my staff. 120 Slayer: I've managed to prefer the tasks which are best xp/hr, and cancel the ones I dislike pretty straight forward. I try to push at least 300k+ slayer xp a night. 120 Dung: I want this for Comp req mainly. I don't really know much about this skill as a whole just kinda do my Sinkholes now, and my daily comp 6.
Long Term Goal: Comp Cape, I am working towards every day knocking bit by bit out to chip away at the comp requirements for the cape. As far as being the most efficient that I can't say I know if I'm doing, which is why I wanted to join this clan to maybe give me some pointers. Perhaps steer me in the right direction.
You're at an alright start for January but your recent xp gains for the last few months have been quite low. I would recommend working on some of these comp reqs then moving on to 120 dg and slayer more actively to gain more xp on a given day. Also, I am curious about how xp-based your goals are for post-comp. Since your xp history is pretty limited except for an 80m month about a year ago, I'll have to
your app, but you are welcome to reapply after establishing a good xp month and becoming more xp focused. Good luck!