The Mayhem Mafia started out with a few friends who are sick of “normal” clans and want something entirely different. If you’re looking for a place where freedom of expression is glorified and XP gainz are real, continue reading to see if you can keep up.
What can The Mayhem Mafia offer a measly peasant like you? I’m glad that you asked. We are a random assortment of maxed players, PvMers and bankstanders who are surprisingly knowledgeable. If you want help with something or have a question, we’ll be more than happy to assist (after a sarcastic comment or two). If you’re looking for some witty banter, having fun playing a game (which is apparently unheard of), and some new friends to pick on then The Mayhem Mafia is the right place for you.
- Last edited on 26-Oct-2016 20:27:40 by ViciousQueen
1. Follow all Jagex Rules. None of us want to get in trouble for your stupidity.
2. Swearing is absolutely allowed. Joking at other’s expenses and not having it ruining everyone’s day is the premise of this clan. Just don’t take it too far; we can only tolerate a certain degree of ridiculousness. Vulgar/sexual, racial or homophobic remarks are examples of bootable behavior.
3. No spam. No solicitation. We aren’t into that.
4. Scamming and botting. Just don’t, ok?
5. Begging for stuff will not get you that stuff, it will just get you roasted endlessly.
6. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
7. Organizer+ can remove someone without notice. Chances are, if you get booted from our clan, you know what you did wrong.
- Last edited on 26-Oct-2016 20:27:54 by ViciousQueen
8. Every two weeks, we will be doing an activity sweep. For those of us who are new, that means; play or get removed from the clan.
9. Capping is no longer required, as tier 7 citadel has been obtained.
10. Age does not always equal maturity (we’ve all met that person), so there are no age limits on joining. Be aware that there will be mature language allowed and discussions may (often) include an alcoholic beverage.
11. Be a member. We don’t care about your alt. We have our reasons and they are good ones, trust me.
12. There are no skill requirements to join, whether you have the mental fortitude or not is up to you.
13. We do have a Discord channel for voice chatting during events or if you just feel like using it.
- Last edited on 15-Aug-2018 14:14:53 by ViciousQueen
This is the section where we will explain to you in great detail about how ranks work in The Mayhem Mafia. Ranks can be demoted at Owner/Deputy Owner’s discretion, if necessary.
1. Recruit - Join our clan. This is a "guest" rank. You can join as this rank to determine if the clan is a good fit for you. 2. Corporal - Upon decision to stay with the clan you will be awarded this rank. 3. Sergeant - Cap, be active, attend events, etc. 4. Lieutenant - Do the above for 2 weeks. 5. Captain - Do the above for an additional 2 weeks. 6. General - Continue your hard work for the clan.
Voting for Administrator+ rank will be 3:5 majority by the keys.
- Last edited on 04-Sep-2018 14:04:36 by ViciousQueen
1. What do you prefer to be called? 2. What time zone are you in? 3. Are you a member? 4. What is the general concept of rule number 2? 5. Why do you want to join The Mayhem Mafia? 6. Who recruited you or how did you find us?
THIS IS NOT REQUIRED TO JOIN. If you would like to answer this instead of messaging a key, please do!
- Last edited on 04-Sep-2018 14:07:43 by ViciousQueen