- Ariane now has the correct chat head during the Heart of Stone quest.
- The drawers in the witch's house will no longer change colour when opened.
- Several wall-mounted candles have been moved upstairs in the Varrock east bank.
- Several wall-mounted swords and shields have been moved closer to the wall in Varrock castle's courtyard.
- A rogue black square hanging around the Al Kharid palace has been removed.
- A stretching issue with the Crown of Loyalty (3 year) has been resolved.
- A palm tree on Ape Atoll is no longer split in two and floating.
- A one-sided window has been removed from Player-Owned Ports' workshop.
- Fixed some bloom issues on water and the strange device found during Nomad's Requiem.
- A graphical issue has been corrected in the Elemental Workshop.
- Some minor clipping in Gudrik's house has been fixed.
- Apprentice Clara's stretching issues have been addressed.
- A small graphical issue with a tree stump has been fixed near the Underground Pass.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Barrows and Shadow dyes will now be broadcast to friends when won from a Treasure Trail.
- The 'Subdue all Automatons' ability in Guthixian Caches will now award points.
- An additional "S" in a certain anagram clue has been moved.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Several typos in the Heart of Stone quest have been fixed.
- Additional feedback now displays on the tracker puzzle during Heart of Stone.
- Kipple will now speak to players if they return to the Wizards' Tower.
- Dialogue has been added to inform players of where they can find Kipple during Heart of Stone.
- Kipple is no longer able to forage for items.
- It is no longer possible to speak to other instances of Kipple during the Heart of Stone quest.
- Leela can once again be found above the Draynor prison after a defence skill reset.
- The getaway boat in Stolen Hearts will no longer sail though the cliff-side.
- The combat level for earth elementals in the Elemental Workshop III's quest journal has been corrected.
- Updated the Merlin's Crystal quest start journal to reflect recent changes to the combat level calculation.
- The cultist's combat level in the Hazeel Cult quest journal has been corrected.
- The Grand Candle achievement will no longer complete if the player attempts to buy a candle but fails due to lack of money.
- Tin ore no longer counts towards the basic mining challenge to mine copper ore.
- The Disruption Shield spell now shares the same effect in PvM situations.
- Players who completed the Thanksgiving 2014 event can now use the turkey herald cape crest.
- Goliath gloves now have a base accuracy value of 1694, and are correctly counted as a two-handed weapon for the strength value.
- The Voice of Seren stones in the Max Guild now update correctly.
- The tick box to load Beast of Burden presets alongside bank presets is now unchecked by default.
- Pickaxes and hatchets had their accuracy improved to match that of its tier. Their strength remains unchanged.
- The healing values of some barbarian mix potions have been updated.
- Locating crystal trees will now add the clue message to the players chat box.
- Diango now only offers prismatic versions of skill pendants, which can be converted into any skill the player has unlocked.
- Antifire potions will no longer stop having an effect before they run out.
- Interacting with familiars via the summoning icon will now respond as expected.
- Players can no longer run through the pillars of the watchtower north of Varrock.
- Players will no longer be forced to walk a square back when standing on a specific tiles north of the crop field by the Grand Exchange.
- Signs of the porter now bank snake weed when collecting from jungle vines, rather than when picked up.
- The attuned ectoplasmator now correctly consumes a charge when equipped while killing demons and ghosts.
- The TokHaar-Kal-Ket entry in the player-owned house cape rack has been updated, and entries have been added for the TokHaar-Kal-Xil (Ranged) and TokHaar-Kal-Mej (Magic).
- Players can now optionally choose to skull themselves via Mr Ex in Edgeville.
- Players are now able to obtain multiple ectophials.
- Players may now claim multiple agile armour parts.
- There is now an overlay that shows approval rating when on Miscellania.
- The 'You don't have a target' message will now only appear once per minute unfiltered.