Forums

RIP F2P

Quick find code: 15-16-631-66073368

of 3
Gud Raider
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2016

Gud Raider

Posts: 43Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, free to play was fun while it lasted. Enjoyed pking there daily, but I guess you guys only think of members content when you are doing these new updates. This new rune +3 shit is aweful l0l. U messed up the balance completely, more than I can list off. Thanks a lot.
Make Smite Free to Play. You already gave Free to Play prayer potions, now give them Smite.

07-Jan-2019 21:52:22

Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

Posts: 7,018Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was obvious from the beta that Jagex didn't give a shit about F2P, as a bonus they added the Subscribe button to the legacy interface. Last year they took a step forward with the KBD and Mole update, but this is 3 steps backwards.
Clan Europe Leader
|
Jagex Cup Winners
|
Maxed Pure F2P

07-Jan-2019 22:08:54

Gud Raider
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2016

Gud Raider

Posts: 43Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loftlampe said:
Be a member then :)
problem solved

I am a member, I just use that for TH, money making, and max guild (etc.) F2P is where I go to enjoy the game though, lol.
Make Smite Free to Play. You already gave Free to Play prayer potions, now give them Smite.

07-Jan-2019 22:55:36

Daibhi
Sep Member 2017

Daibhi

Posts: 865Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gud Raider said:
Loftlampe said:
Be a member then :)
problem solved

I am a member, I just use that for TH, money making, and max guild (etc.) F2P is where I go to enjoy the game though, lol.


I have to confirm this. Did I just read that you already are paying for P2P but you choose to exclusively play on F2P instead of take advantage of the priveleges you're currently paying real money for?

Uh.... what? There's more content in P2P than there will ever be in F2P, I truely don't understand your logic if I read that correctly.

07-Jan-2019 23:01:20

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 60,667Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Daibhi said:
I have to confirm this. Did I just read that you already are paying for P2P but you choose to exclusively play on F2P instead of take advantage of the priveleges you're currently paying real money for?

Uh.... what? There's more content in P2P than there will ever be in F2P, I truely don't understand your logic if I read that correctly.


OMG this is soo good im dying ;)
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

07-Jan-2019 23:05:23 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2019 23:06:09 by Draco Burnz

Subzero
Jul Member 2009

Subzero

Posts: 23,255Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gud Raider said:
Well, free to play was fun while it lasted. Enjoyed pking there daily, but I guess you guys only think of members content when you are doing these new updates. This new rune +3 shit is aweful l0l. U messed up the balance completely, more than I can list off. Thanks a lot.




The changes in balance are negligible at best for F2P competition. Rune armour (+3) is something like 9% greater Defensive stats than Rune armour (+0). 9% more block chance isn't going to change the PvP metagame; especially when you're all rocking high-level stats as to make your hit chance quite high, so let's not cry wolf.


The weapons are irrelevant because Gravite exists.





Daibhi said:
Did I just read that you already are paying for P2P but you choose to exclusively play on F2P instead of take advantage of the priveleges you're currently paying real money for?[/i]

Uh.... what? There's more content in P2P than there will ever be in F2P, I truely don't understand your logic if I read that correctly.



He's can play whichever version of the game he likes. No need to be a jackass just because he enjoys a different aspect of the game to you.
Subzero

Incursione 2100+/130+ Clan, Avatar access for all.

07-Jan-2019 23:10:59 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2019 23:17:59 by Subzero

Daibhi
Sep Member 2017

Daibhi

Posts: 865Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Subzero said:

Daibhi said:
Did I just read that you already are paying for P2P but you choose to exclusively play on F2P instead of take advantage of the priveleges you're currently paying real money for?[/i]

Uh.... what? There's more content in P2P than there will ever be in F2P, I truely don't understand your logic if I read that correctly.



He's can play whichever version of the game he likes. No need to be a jackass just because he enjoys a different aspect of the game to you.


That's true but why pay for something and not take full advantage of what you're now entitled to access? That's what I don't understand, there's so much available to P2P that it seems almost backwards to favour F2P over that when you're fully entitled to access all P2P content.

To each their own... I guess? It still doesn't make much sense to me though.

07-Jan-2019 23:38:02 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2019 23:38:23 by Daibhi

Quick find code: 15-16-631-66073368Back to Top