Forums

December Mega-patch!

Quick find code: 15-16-740-65970652

of 7
MapleStory
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2015

MapleStory

Posts: 515Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you please just put the outfits in the Solomons Store? I really really really dislike and fundamentally disagree with all the third party entanglements you are trying to push on us. I am here just to play Runescape, not Amazon or Twitch etc or go do other things. Thank you.

04-Dec-2017 14:18:52 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2017 14:19:48 by MapleStory

arcblade kb

arcblade kb

Posts: 5,983Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice outfit Why do people think I'm crazier than a room full of foxes in a psychiatric ward? Do they ever stop to think how the foxes got in there in the first place?
Why ask a question you think you want the answer to, yet know you will regret knowing?

04-Dec-2017 14:42:11

Cupidity
May Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Cupidity

Posts: 153Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MapleStory said:
Can you please just put the outfits in the Solomons Store? I really really really dislike and fundamentally disagree with all the third party entanglements you are trying to push on us. I am here just to play Runescape, not Amazon or Twitch etc or go do other things. Thank you.


I agree, however i do watch RuneScape Twitch but I have no need for a twitch account lol i see everyone typing lootscape and i feel like some of us are missing out but that's ok i guess it's to promote twitch or get a twitch account so you can win something for free! But i'm sure this outfit you can put in solomans to sell also?
Slayer is love...Slayer is life
Cupidity ~ Clan: RSMV - We make music videos

04-Dec-2017 14:49:43

Bzay
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Bzay

Posts: 3,046Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cupidity said:
MapleStory said:
Can you please just put the outfits in the Solomons Store? I really really really dislike and fundamentally disagree with all the third party entanglements you are trying to push on us. I am here just to play Runescape, not Amazon or Twitch etc or go do other things. Thank you.


I agree, however i do watch RuneScape Twitch but I have no need for a twitch account lol i see everyone typing lootscape and i feel like some of us are missing out but that's ok i guess it's to promote twitch or get a twitch account so you can win something for free! But i'm sure this outfit you can put in solomans to sell also?


Playerbase: Jagex stop selling us stuff you greedy company
Jagex: Make a Twitch account. Link it to your RS account. Watch our streams. Win stuff.
Playerbase: Jagex sell stuff to us please
Everyone else: ????????????????

You dont even need to watch the whole stream. Just tune in once it starts then you can leave

04-Dec-2017 15:08:46

Federation
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Federation

Posts: 569Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait so now theirs content locked behind rng with lootcrates?

I didnt mind last month since you could buy that pet from solomens. But adding an item not availible, and it has an RNG factor. This is what brings the !lootscape spammers to the stream. They all know they dont need to do it. its basically to say were here for our crate then were going. Ik you want to bump up the views on your Twitch but i massive disagree with making it a chance to get the outfit, if it was 100% from your first lootbox of the month this would be fine

04-Dec-2017 15:32:00

MangaFreak
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2010

MangaFreak

Posts: 2,187Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bzay said:
Cupidity said:
MapleStory said:
Can you please just put the outfits in the Solomons Store? I really really really dislike and fundamentally disagree with all the third party entanglements you are trying to push on us. I am here just to play Runescape, not Amazon or Twitch etc or go do other things. Thank you.


I agree, however i do watch RuneScape Twitch but I have no need for a twitch account lol i see everyone typing lootscape and i feel like some of us are missing out but that's ok i guess it's to promote twitch or get a twitch account so you can win something for free! But i'm sure this outfit you can put in solomans to sell also?


Playerbase: Jagex stop selling us stuff you greedy company
Jagex: Make a Twitch account. Link it to your RS account. Watch our streams. Win stuff.
Playerbase: Jagex sell stuff to us please
Everyone else: ????????????????

You dont even need to watch the whole stream. Just tune in once it starts then you can leave


Why the hell is it a chance to win the outfit i thought if our accounts were linked to twitch we were guaranteed the cosmetics. My luck is garbage so I doubt i'll get it.
-one does not simply create a signature-

04-Dec-2017 15:35:20

Quick find code: 15-16-740-65970652Back to Top