Forums

Reduce dxp weekends.

Quick find code: 16-17-104-66085735

of 2
Konota
Jun Gold Premier Club Member 2010

Konota

Posts: 6,428Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aria Ventus said:
Konota said:
120 is not related to (nor my argument) to this thread in any way.
But now that I know you're using a lot of sophism's, I can understand the criticism you get.

I suggest leaving out the 120's discussions (you fail to see) from this thread, as OP purely reflects to double exp weekends.


Okay, my most sincere apologies for such insolence on my behalf. What I really meant was:

"As sickening as the poster's face above mine has become in accordance to his or her's arrogant attitude regarding high levels, I am resolute in my stance against dxp weekends to such an extent that Jagex need not remind me 'not to debunk others based on who posted the statement' and begrudgingly agree with said poster that dxp weekends should be removed in its entirety."

Better?

Stay on topic?
Hello Moto

25-Feb-2019 14:53:02

Wolfblue42

Wolfblue42

Posts: 3,674Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did they say they are doing 3 this year?

I think they threw in a 3rd last year cause it had an abysmal content drought of months. Likely served as a last ditch effort to bring players back.

25-Feb-2019 19:11:42

Dan Ace114
Mar Member 2016

Dan Ace114

Posts: 147Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Dan Ace114 said:
I see no reason to either reduce or remove DXP weekends. In the grand scheme of things a few days a year is not huge and not everyone will partake in all of them or for the entire length.

You want to moan about extra XP not being good for the game, wheres the thread on proteans and dummies....they are far worse in that respect.

All you're doing is excusing something bad for the game under the guise that "it's not as bad as <something else>", you aren't actually giving a reason as to how the dxp weekends are good for the game. If dxp weekends were actually worth keeping, you'd be able to give a good reason as to why so.


I am not excusing anything, and personally I have got no problem with proteans, dummies or DXP. Just don't understand the logic of complaining about one thing but not the other...the other being a more significant source of XP.

25-Feb-2019 20:03:35

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 62,252Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dan Ace114 said:
I see no reason to either reduce or remove DXP weekends. In the grand scheme of things a few days a year is not huge and not everyone will partake in all of them or for the entire length.

You want to moan about extra XP not being good for the game, wheres the thread on proteans and dummies....they are far worse in that respect.


Agreed.

Like how all these ppl have their priorities in order.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

25-Feb-2019 21:03:09

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 62,252Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dan Ace114 said:
I am not excusing anything, and personally I have got no problem with proteans, dummies or DXP. Just don't understand the logic of complaining about one thing but not the other...the other being a more significant source of XP.


The main reason no one complains about dummies and whatnot, is probably because they're too useful for bossing.

They use the to build adrenaline or w/e before going off.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support and

25-Feb-2019 21:05:22 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2019 21:05:36 by Draco Burnz

Aria Ventus
Mar Member 2018

Aria Ventus

Posts: 1,511Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Konota said:
Aria Ventus said:
Konota said:
120 is not related to (nor my argument) to this thread in any way.
But now that I know you're using a lot of sophism's, I can understand the criticism you get.

I suggest leaving out the 120's discussions (you fail to see) from this thread, as OP purely reflects to double exp weekends.


Okay, my most sincere apologies for such insolence on my behalf. What I really meant was:

"As sickening as the poster's face above mine has become in accordance to his or her's arrogant attitude regarding high levels, I am resolute in my stance against dxp weekends to such an extent that Jagex need not remind me 'not to debunk others based on who posted the statement' and begrudgingly agree with said poster that dxp weekends should be removed in its entirety."

Better?

Stay on topic?


I did? I’ve stated my opinion to remove dxp weekends entirely?

If you are too upset and salty about getting roasted yourself on the forums, go cry on forum help mmkay?

Until then my post hasn’t broken any forum rules.
~ Princess of Wind ~

25-Feb-2019 22:11:46

Quick find code: 16-17-104-66085735Back to Top