Forums

Tier 92 Malevolent!

Quick find code: 16-17-187-66025096

Lord SIGIS

Lord SIGIS

Posts: 341Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since we currently have tier 92 sirenic armour and graphically reworked and will soon get tectonic armour upgrade too, I don't understand why malevolent should be exluded... This armour is damn epic and the most coolest of those three styles and it really deserves an awesome graphical rework which could cover your legs and arms fully and also tier 92 is always fair, because now it feels like warriors are damn weaker than archers or wizards!

Player since 2010 September. Although, not always rich.

09-Jul-2018 02:00:30 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2018 02:10:58 by Lord SIGIS

Iceey

Iceey

Posts: 6,607Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
According to what I have heard, we will be updating Malevolent with something in the Smithing update. Come the Sixth-Age, the world will need the World Guardian.

09-Jul-2018 12:28:06 - Last edited on 09-Jul-2018 12:28:24 by Iceey

Lord SIGIS

Lord SIGIS

Posts: 341Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaccheus said:
There will be no T92 malevolent armour but it will be replaced by T92 masterwork armour along with mining and smithing rework.


Soooo, you are basically saying this will never happen because every promised rework never had been released and the example is the rs mobile also seer's village rework, bank rework and also this rework too!!!
Player since 2010 September. Although, not always rich.

09-Jul-2018 13:02:52

Demither10
Aug
fmod Gold Premier Club Member
2014

Demither10

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,767Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord SIGIS said:
Soooo, you are basically saying this will never happen because every promised rework never had been released and the example is the rs mobile also seer's village rework, bank rework and also this rework too!!!


No; what they are saying is that Tier 92 Malevolent armour is planned for release with the Mining & Smithing rework.

09-Jul-2018 13:24:33

Serene Steel
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Serene Steel

Posts: 11,612Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord SIGIS said:
Zaccheus said:
There will be no T92 malevolent armour but it will be replaced by T92 masterwork armour along with mining and smithing rework.


Soooo, you are basically saying this will never happen because every promised rework never had been released and the example is the rs mobile also seer's village rework, bank rework and also this rework too!!!


If you've been actively paying attention, you'd know that they're not releasing the Bank Rework because it hinges on the RuneScape Mobile engine work, they're not releasing the Seer's Village Rework because they're working on the M&S Rework, and the M&S Rework was pushed back because of player feedback, not because of a lack of preparedness.

They've also been, at least for an update this size, actively updating the M&S Rework documents located in the stickies in this subforum.

So, we're basically saying that it's going to happen when the Rework gets released (i.e. when players are happy enough with it).
The Steelweaver

World Guardian #835
Maxed 9/7/2016
120 Smithing 1/4/2019

09-Jul-2018 17:06:34

Lord SIGIS

Lord SIGIS

Posts: 341Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Serene Steel said:
Lord SIGIS said:
Zaccheus said:
There will be no T92 malevolent armour but it will be replaced by T92 masterwork armour along with mining and smithing rework.


Soooo, you are basically saying this will never happen because every promised rework never had been released and the example is the rs mobile also seer's village rework, bank rework and also this rework too!!!


If you've been actively paying attention, you'd know that they're not releasing the Bank Rework because it hinges on the RuneScape Mobile engine work, they're not releasing the Seer's Village Rework because they're working on the M&S Rework, and the M&S Rework was pushed back because of player feedback, not because of a lack of preparedness.

They've also been, at least for an update this size, actively updating the M&S Rework documents located in the stickies in this subforum.

So, we're basically saying that it's going to happen when the Rework gets released (i.e. when players are happy enough with it).


Lol, are you kidding me? Players have been pushing it back like two years and how many more years they will push it back and I am starting to think on purpose!!!! Also the beta that has been used in february was made to make all players finally happy but nooooo look what we have there they still complain and push it back as much as possible! :((( GOD DAMN IT WITH SUCH COMMUNITY WARRIORS WILL NOW FOREVER BE WEAKER AND I WILL NEED TO SELL MY DECENT MELEE GEAR INTO THE RANGED ONE!!!
Player since 2010 September. Although, not always rich.

10-Jul-2018 00:06:21 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2018 00:10:28 by Lord SIGIS

Quick find code: 16-17-187-66025096Back to Top