RE: September - I'm quite curious myself. Mod Osborne has been teasing at some quest we know nothing about, so we'll see if that makes an appearance.
As for the Elder God, the original announcement was for November, but then several mods talked about it as an October. Could we get a double set of quests then, with Halloween hitting in the second week, and Elder God coming at the end? I feel like it's more likely it comes in November, but I wouldn't say no to a double quest month at all.
Yeah, Zammy still seems slotted as the last quest this year, and should lead into WE3, so I'm hopeful.
As for Rite of Passage, it's bothering me immensely. The quest was designed as a follow-up to World Event 2, so it really bugs me that it's been *ages* since that event ran and we still have nothing from Armadyl about how that impacted him. The Bandosian follow-up took long enough after all.
Well, at least Armadyl was interactable god. Been over a year and no interactions with Zamorak beside MPD one where I couldn't even asked a question to him. I still am of a believer that both gods can get quests during W.Es if they space it right.
SwreeTaksaid: Seeing the history of quests released since the start of this thread actually makes me feel a little sad. Weren't we supposed to get at least a few more quests this year than the last one? Jagex really needs to speed up the number of released quests during the last few months of this year.
We actually gonna have more, by one. So 7 quests, instead of 6.
- The end of the Sliske quests, the time has come to award the Stone of Jas... who will survive?
- Grandmaster tier quest
- Will build hugely off our choices
- Will have a "deleted scenes" feature, where we can see what other choices offered.
- To be released in December, developed by The Dukes
- Requirements: - The Death of Chivalry - Dishonour Among Thieves - Fate of the Gods - Children of Mah - Heart of Stone - Heroes' Welcome - Kindred Spirits - Missing Presumed Death - Nomad's Elegy - One of a Kind - The Light Within
- Suggested Requirements: - Ritual of the Mahjarrat - The World Wakes - Pretty much everything else!
This is inaccurate, ROTM and TWW are reqs now, and this will be more higher levelled than CoM.