Forums

Quests in the Making (V2)

Quick find code: 16-17-584-65048986

of 159
Paladine
Nov Member 2014

Paladine

Posts: 8,000Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rite of Passage isn't confirmed really..
"Mod Osborne: What a very poetic question! If you want to get answers to your questions, pick the Rite of Passage in the upcoming quest poll."

It's on the same level as e.g. Gnome quest. We know they have plans for it, but it might not be released this year.

14-Mar-2014 10:51:36

Red Snyper2
Dec Member 2017

Red Snyper2

Posts: 815Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Paladine said:
Rite of Passage isn't confirmed really..
"Mod Osborne: What a very poetic question! If you want to get answers to your questions, pick the Rite of Passage in the upcoming quest poll."


You mean there is a different Aviansie quest coming up some time in the future?

15-Mar-2014 00:03:49

Amascut
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Amascut

Posts: 21,616Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Red Snyper2 said:
Paladine said:
Rite of Passage isn't confirmed really..
"Mod Osborne: What a very poetic question! If you want to get answers to your questions, pick the Rite of Passage in the upcoming quest poll."


You mean there is a different Aviansie quest coming up some time in the future?


Nah, Osborne said in the Cast that Rite of Passage = Aviansie quest
@Fannygirdle on Twitter | Co-Owner of The Scrying Pool, a future updates and lore clan

15-Mar-2014 00:13:30

Red Snyper2
Dec Member 2017

Red Snyper2

Posts: 815Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amascut said:
Red Snyper2 said:
Paladine said:
Rite of Passage isn't confirmed really..
"Mod Osborne: What a very poetic question! If you want to get answers to your questions, pick the Rite of Passage in the upcoming quest poll."


You mean there is a different Aviansie quest coming up some time in the future?


Nah, Osborne said in the Cast that Rite of Passage = Aviansie quest


Oh, ok.

15-Mar-2014 00:53:23

Quick find code: 16-17-584-65048986Back to Top