I would combine music and painting and make an "Arts" skill that incorporates both of those ideas into the one skill. I think most of these ideas are pretty awesome but most are also a longs ways off from being reality. A lot of reworks will need/should be done before a lot of this content.
Didn't read everything, but i'm on board for the Construction changes! Things like lying in bed and making the dungeon more relevant would be great!! check out my recent post about Construction changes and give some feedback, maybe some of them interest you as well? Cheers!
1) I would love to have riding, but not as a skill, and only if they actually increased the physical size of the map (I'm a big supporter of rewriting all the spaghetti code and while doing so, make the map size more spacious and gimme dat 15-20GB download. Let's go full MMO!!! (no sarcasm intended)
3) Not to say Bard as a skill is a bad idea...but I hate Bards and I would never train this skill..This is dead content to me. Now, adding craftable instruments our characters could play without a skill system behind it? I would be into that. Especially if it let you restore run energy like resting at a musician.
4) I like the idea of an alternative to death in places like the Wildy, but being sent to jail seems more annoying than fun, to be honest.
5) Iíd rather just have all the quests be repeatable (with the possible option to skip sections that are deemed annoying.).
6) I wonít say no to a new quest. This sounds kinda fun.
7) I donít switch combat styles mid combat nearly enough to find this useful, but I can see itís usefulness for those who do.
8) I still havenít touched Invention, so maybe I just donít understand the values of these ideas, but they seem pretty meh to me atm.
9) Ehhhh. Iíve never been that into Fashionscape, so this is meh to me.
10) I support just about any update/rework to Construction. I think itís the skill in most need of a total rework. Iíd love for new ways to train it and also have uses in the overworld.
11) No opinion.
12) Please no. Gnome Ball is awful and being a coach wouldnít be any better.
13) Letís make Menaphos popular before we get any new cities, but this could be cool in the future.
14) Meh. Not interested.
15) I love Discord, but this opens the door for account security issues when it isnít difficult to just ask someone\s Discord username and add them.
16) As with #13: Letís make Menaphos popular before we get any new cities, but this could be cool in the future. Also, for this to work, I really think it would be better if they expanded the world size. Everything is starting to feel kinda cramped right now.
17) No opinion.
19) No opinion.
20) This sounds interesting! Iíd dig some further uses out of Summoning.
21) OH MY GOSH YES. I hate checking wiki for all my quest items I wasnít sure I could get rid of or not and always found the Wise Old Man unsatisfactory because I donít trust it =/
22) No opinion.
23) Support. Quality of life fixes are always good.
24) I like the concept of working with a church of a god, but Iím not a fan of the content listed, though I have no better suggestions on content I would enjoy.
25) I havenít done enough on the Arc to have an opinion here.
26) Ehhh, I like the idea of an alternative way to train crafting...and this seems okay...but it kinda rubs me the wrong way for some reason.
27) This sounds very interesting. Iíd like seeing this idea pursued and expanded on.
28) Iím not really looking for even more new outfits, but I like the idea of being able to tell which stage of degradation my armor is just by looking at it.
Zindinoksaid: 21) OH MY GOSH YES. I hate checking wiki for all my quest items I wasnít sure I could get rid of or not and always found the Wise Old Man unsatisfactory because I donít trust it =/. hi I really liked your feedback mainly from idea 21, cause I was thinking of allocating it as Ninja Request but after I read your comment, i decide to keep it.