- The account named on your list was the one removed. The one you now have to your list is an account that has been inactive for several years. The FMod action was correct. We are reviewing the appropriateness of ban lists with the FMod team.
- Your constant editing of your OP and abuse of people posting reasonable replies was disruptive to the forum. The FMod actions were all correct. Continuing in this behaviour will result in the removal of your posting privileges permanently.
- Moderation reviews are not subject to debate. Please do not make further posts of this type.
- In accordance with most UK and US obscenity/public nudity laws male nipples (as presented in the example) are not considered inappropriate for the forums. The FMod action was correct.
- While the censor has been removed it is not appropriate to use vulgar language outside of forums where the forum specific rules allow it. We will alter the forum rules to specify it more clearly, but you have already had JMod replies on this issue.
- The response was clear. FMod action was correct.Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey