- For a flame war. Repeated warnings have been issued. Continuing in such behaviour will result in permanent bans.
- Your post could easily be considered a personal attack. The FMod action was correct.
- The thread is being gravebumped and we have tightened up how we deal with gravebumping. The FMod action was correct.
- Threads locked.
- The behaviour was disruptive, on multiple threads, not just that one. The FMod action was correct.
- Your signature has been political. Discussion of politics, and the inclusion of such themes in your signature, is not allowed. The FMod action was correct.
i are Sped
- In response to moderation you decided to insult the moderator. No matter how mild the term may have been that is not acceptable. The FMod actions were correct and further disruptive behaviour may result in the temporary removal of your forum privileges.
- Must be posted by one of the trading parties. The FMod action is correct.Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey