Forums

Private Profiles

Quick find code: 278-279-957-66081364

of 5
Never RIP

Never RIP

Posts: 1,406Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Idk why people have private profiles... But they're annoying.

I hate it when I click someone on the forum and I am directed to a "this profile is private" page.

I have a suggestion.

If a profile is private we should be automatically redirected to the high scores look up of the player.

Ya click the player and it takes u to the profile. If their profile is private, you're redirect yes to the high scores look up of that player. Easy.
Skillet? Skill no.

So much moot.

05-Feb-2019 17:24:19

Nead
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,000Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Or by default, just take you to the hiscores page. .
RETIRED
.
• RS3: Maxed, 5 200M's, 13 120's, 2B+ Total EXP, Christmas cracker Baby troll | OSRS: 6 99's •
• Forums: 09 Ex-Forum Moderator, 20,000 Postcount | Other: 15+ Year veteran, Name-change addict •

05-Feb-2019 17:54:30

FiFi LaFeles
Dec Member 2015

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 20,226Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^

A bit of that.

But, tbh, I just like frustrating people who want to be nosey for the sake of being nosey.

I mean, what difference does it make what my stats are, or are not, when I am posting on the forums?

I could have a Completionist main but be posting on a forum alt - so knowing the stats of my forum posting account would be entirely irrelevant in gauging my knowledge or experience of the game.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Feb-2019 14:14:32

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said:
^

A bit of that.

But, tbh, I just like frustrating people who want to be nosey for the sake of being nosey.

I mean, what difference does it make what my stats are, or are not, when I am posting on the forums?

I could have a Completionist main but be posting on a forum alt - so knowing the stats of my forum posting account would be entirely irrelevant in gauging my knowledge or experience of the game.


Exactly.

If they cbb to ask, then its on them to get upset.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

06-Feb-2019 20:44:40

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
Ok, I'd like to ask: If you're going to just tell others when they ask, then what exactly is the point of setting it to private?
So you can lie, obviously. :P
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

08-Feb-2019 14:05:45

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 11,235Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
FiFi LaFeles said:
^

A bit of that.

But, tbh, I just like frustrating people who want to be nosey for the sake of being nosey.

I mean, what difference does it make what my stats are, or are not, when I am posting on the forums?

I could have a Completionist main but be posting on a forum alt - so knowing the stats of my forum posting account would be entirely irrelevant in gauging my knowledge or experience of the game.


Exactly.

If they cbb to ask, then its on them to get upset.

Agreed. Made my runemetrics private so ppl can't snoop. If you want to know my account, just ask.

08-Feb-2019 19:47:23

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 65,532Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
Ok, I'd like to ask: If you're going to just tell others when they ask, then what exactly is the point of setting it to private?


If theres an option to ill use it.

I mean they put it in for a reason.

Plus why does it matter so much?
Draco Burnz
True Collector of Cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

Support
Currently a forum user only

08-Feb-2019 20:38:25

Quick find code: 278-279-957-66081364Back to Top