| 6.3 |Bow special attacks
The special attacks of the following ranged weapons have odd behaviour:
• Magic longbow
• Magic shortbow
• Magic composite bow
• Rune thrownaxe
• Ogre bow (normal attacks)
For the damage calculation, these weapons do not stack with: prayers, the void bonus, salve amulets and the slayer bonus. Instead, calculate the maximum hit as follows:
a.Take the visible ranged level from the skills interface.
b.Add up +10.
c.Let this equal 'A' in the formula below.
d.Take the ranged strength bonus from the equipment stats interface and let this equal 'B' in the formula below.
e.Max hit = 0.5 + A * (B+64) /640
f.Round down the max hit to the nearest integer.
g.Add up +1 damage if:
• You're using a rune thrownaxe.
• You're using a magic short bow in PvP combat.
| 6.4 |Unique combat mechanics
This part will cover information on several unique combat facts not essentially related to damage ouput.
• Chinchompa's: distance in tiles and combat stance (short, med or long fuse) is confirmed related to accuracy on the target. More info: see page 40 post #9.
• Auto-retaliatie mechanics: see page 36 post #6
• Dragonfire shield special: the user's defence level plays a role in calculating accuracy. Prayer boost is ignored. Damage is between 15-25.
• Special attacks roll versus a predefined defence roll. Switching combat styles does not change this. Below are some confirmed mechanics:
Abyssal whip: slash
Dragon claws: slash
Dragon dagger: slash
Dragon mace: crush
Dragon scimitar: slash
Dwarf multicannon: ranged
Godsword: slash (confirmed for ZGS)
Halberd: slash (confirmed for Chally)
Saradomin sword (and blessed): magic
• Dragon claws:
10-Mar-2015 23:25:57 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2017 08:24:20 by Bitterkoekje