[SKILLING] Make cleaning herbs the same as how it used to be back in the day (u can click the bottom one rapidly to clean all) Alternatively make the cost of cleaning them cheaper with every part of the desert diary completed. 150 easy, 100 medium, 50 hard, 25 elite
Make farming herbs give clean herbs like how it used to be when there were still unids. this makes it easier to note them at the leprechaun. Alternatively add left/rightclick to leprechaun which automatically notes any applicable items in the inventory
Add 80+ farming requirement to ultra compost. It made supercompost completely useless for anyone who is not an iron man.
Add all or some of the rewards from MLM to the mining guild shop where you buy gloves. After unlocking the best gloves there is currently no point in getting more unidentified minerals. (or a completely new item)
Buff sacred eel fishing to 3000 scales at 87 and 5000 at 99 per hour. I just pulled those numbers out of my ass but that would put it at ~400-650k/h which seems like a good alternative to killing slayer monsters offtask
- Last edited on 26-Jan-2018 23:29:07 by Picklelele
[PVM] Make it so you can rightclick on a combat spell in the spellbook to autocast it if you have a possible autocast staff equipped. And make it so after switching weapons it still remembers which spell you were casting before (it will stop autocasting if you change to a weapon that cant autocast it, but then when you go back to the magic weapon it will continue casting it)
Buff drop table of thermonuclear smoke devil
Make granite dust tradable and nerf hp of gargoyle boss
Change crystal equipment so that they can have more charges. For example a new drop from elves
- Last edited on 26-Jan-2018 23:13:25 by Picklelele
Please rejuvenate Last Man Standing, Clan Wars and Castle Wars. I already saw the castle wars post someone else made, and they had good ideas. But the rest of the minigames for f2p are really fun too, so I have some recommendations for it:
1. For last man standing, add a lower cost competitive mode, and maybe some useful cosmetic armour that looks good and is an equivalent for up to Adamant or Mithril melee armour. As well, add some sort of bow as a reward too. Maybe a tiny bit better then Maple, but not much, and requires a certain amount of points or special currency to get. That is my recommendation for Last Man Standing: Add points/special currency that is untradeable, make good untradeable rewards for it, maybe even XP like Pest Control. It would bring people back to the game, and it is very fun.
2. For Clan Wars, add double Xp, or maybe points that can be redeemed for coins, and you earn the points by killing people. This is for Free For All. As well, add the regular Clan Wars maps, maybe they change every day? You can have your own system. For regular Clan Wars, maybe make a competitive mode, like competitive LMS, where the winning clans get the money and it gets split. As well, make the area where the minigames are a bit prettier, although you don't have to do that. Also, for FFA, add a leaderboard! It would be measured by how many kills you have.
3. For castle wars, I hate the fact you have to use your own runes and ammo, and you lose it. For ammo, maybe make it so Lanthus picks it up for you automatically? Or, you can make a dispenser like in Barb Assault, but you have a limit of once a game, but you get 1k in each rune/arrow. But, you need a certain level in that skill to access the different arrows/runes.
Anyways, these are my suggestions for Feburary. I hope you at least do something for F2P minigames, they are dead content now.╔══╗♫ *´”)
║██║ ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
║(O)║ (¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪
Shamens are nearly impossible on a Ironman to grind u get on every world crashed from some Money Farmer , or some guys with a stupid addamant crossbow because its on a Multicombat area and u are a Ironman so u are fucked would love to see some Single Combat Shamens or maybe Open a Shamen Cave Instanze (50k) or something like that...
Change toy mice to either: be the last item in the left click order always for anyone who doesn't own the mouse, have no interaction possible for anyone not the owner, or at the very least show who owns the mouse in the chat box so if people start griefing areas people can report them.