Forums

3rd boss in the Dragonkin Lab

Quick find code: 341-342-950-66028101

Sunny Gert
May Member 2018

Sunny Gert

Posts: 130Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As we know, the first 2 bosses are the first Celestial Dragon and the KBD's brother, what could the last dragon be? Well, my thoughts are either Vorkath or Galvek. What are your thoughts?

19-Jul-2018 20:47:40

Lopendebank3

Lopendebank3

Posts: 2,417Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The two you mentioned are osrs bosses, which means that rs3 likely will not get them. Possibly it's a dragonkin or a weapon simular to Vorkath though. It could also be a anima/guardian spirit like Seiryu is, another one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger or Black Turtle. It can also be a sleeping anima guardian or possibly (but less likely) kranon. EXP is not important, it's important to have fun and play with your friends.:) -Lopendebank3

19-Jul-2018 21:20:49

Hguoh
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Hguoh

Posts: 7,428Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lopendebank3 said:
The two you mentioned are osrs bosses, which means that rs3 likely will not get them. Possibly it's a dragonkin or a weapon simular to Vorkath though. It could also be a anima/guardian spirit like Seiryu is, another one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger or Black Turtle. It can also be a sleeping anima guardian or possibly (but less likely) kranon.


You need to check again, the Dragonkin Lab has already been confirmed as RS3's next elite dungeon.

*points to the article: Month Ahead - July*

21-Jul-2018 01:20:22

Deltaslug

Deltaslug

Posts: 27,918Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Possibilities:
- inferior gemstone dragon (topaz to diamond) with effect similar to the enchanted bolt effect
- enchanted gemstone dragon - uses a random enchanted bolt tip effect
- silver and gold dragons - metal dragons with the semi-precious metals
- brutal variants of blue, red, or black dragons - finally seeing an upgraded intelligent chromatic dragon
- baby dragon that hits like an adult
- dragon knight - npc using the various solomon's store cosmetic armors as their own look

21-Jul-2018 04:57:26

Lopendebank3

Lopendebank3

Posts: 2,417Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hguoh said:
Lopendebank3 said:
The two you mentioned are osrs bosses, which means that rs3 likely will not get them. Possibly it's a dragonkin or a weapon simular to Vorkath though. It could also be a anima/guardian spirit like Seiryu is, another one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger or Black Turtle. It can also be a sleeping anima guardian or possibly (but less likely) kranon.


You need to check again, the Dragonkin Lab has already been confirmed as RS3's next elite dungeon.

*points to the article: Month Ahead - July*
I know... I'm discussing the type of the third boss...

I saw a concept art of a gigantic black dragon, that might possibly be the third boss?
EXP is not important, it's important to have fun and play with your friends.:) -Lopendebank3

23-Jul-2018 16:58:13

Devil Vein
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Devil Vein

Posts: 360Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The preview video that showed the final boss room showed what appeared to be 4 leg shackles on the ground so Im assuming the final boss is 4 legged creature but that doesnt really help guess what it could be. My best guess is a Dragonkin experiment gone wrong. Probably a white dragon or something. Do you really think you can stop me, Xau-Tak? You can't. There is a bottomless pit of destruction and this is Devil Vein.

24-Jul-2018 21:34:36

Hguoh
Mar Gold Premier Club Member 2014

Hguoh

Posts: 7,428Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lopendebank3 said:
Hguoh said:
Lopendebank3 said:
The two you mentioned are osrs bosses, which means that rs3 likely will not get them. Possibly it's a dragonkin or a weapon simular to Vorkath though. It could also be a anima/guardian spirit like Seiryu is, another one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger or Black Turtle. It can also be a sleeping anima guardian or possibly (but less likely) kranon.


You need to check again, the Dragonkin Lab has already been confirmed as RS3's next elite dungeon.

*points to the article: Month Ahead - July*
I know... I'm discussing the type of the third boss...

I saw a concept art of a gigantic black dragon, that might possibly be the third boss?


Yet your first comment was that the two bosses we know to be part of the Dragonkin Lab (something coming to RS3) were OSRS bosses and not likely coming to RS3. Hence my comment.

24-Jul-2018 22:33:21

Devil Vein
Jul Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Devil Vein

Posts: 360Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speaking of future elite dungeon bosses:

For Elite Dungeon 3 I predict that we go back to Ulthven Kreath to hunt down the Ambassador, Kranon. The first boss we will face will be a corrupted Madam Shah. I base this on the Cardassian Allegiance journal we find, that she wrote, and that we've been told her story isnt over yet. After freeing her from her curse, we delve deeper and get to Rabid-er Jack. We already saw the effects of some of his corruption and I imagine he will be full on transformed for the next battle. Again this is based on the events of Pieces of Hate and how Shah doubts hes gone for good. Then finally we get to the big baddie (well second in command), Kranon the Ambassador.
Do you really think you can stop me, Xau-Tak? You can't. There is a bottomless pit of destruction and this is Devil Vein.

25-Jul-2018 15:57:56

Baxtorian
Jul Member 2009

Baxtorian

Posts: 6,311Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hguoh said:
Lopendebank3 said:
Hguoh said:
Lopendebank3 said:
The two you mentioned are osrs bosses, which means that rs3 likely will not get them. Possibly it's a dragonkin or a weapon simular to Vorkath though. It could also be a anima/guardian spirit like Seiryu is, another one of the four symbols of the Chinese constellations, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger or Black Turtle. It can also be a sleeping anima guardian or possibly (but less likely) kranon.


You need to check again, the Dragonkin Lab has already been confirmed as RS3's next elite dungeon.

*points to the article: Month Ahead - July*
I know... I'm discussing the type of the third boss...

I saw a concept art of a gigantic black dragon, that might possibly be the third boss?


Yet your first comment was that the two bosses we know to be part of the Dragonkin Lab (something coming to RS3) were OSRS bosses and not likely coming to RS3. Hence my comment.


"my thoughts are either Vorkath or Galvek"

Please reread first 2 posts.

06-Aug-2018 16:31:05

Quick find code: 341-342-950-66028101Back to Top