From 00:00 UTC on 9th March to 23:59 UTC on 13th March, collect three tree-themed outfits and combine them to make the elite Nature's Sentinel outfit!
How do I get the outfits?
There are three five-piece outfits to collect over this period:
- Oaken Sentinel Outfit
- Willow Sentinel Outfit
- Maple Sentinel Outfit
One outfit will be available on each of the first three days, so check back each day. All three will be available for the final two.
Equivalent pieces from the three outfits can be combined into pieces of the elite version: the Nature's Sentinel outfit. Not only does it look pretty darn sweet, but it comes with a range of amazing benefits for your Woodcutting training.
What are the benefits?
Wear five matching pieces of any of the basic outfits to enjoy the following:
- 5% increase to woodcutting success rate
- 5% increased chance to obtain bird's nests
- 5 daily teleports to a selection of woodcutting locations
- An option to automatically burn logs when cut (25% chance)
Wearing the elite Nature's Sentinel outfit in its entirety gives an expanded list of benefits:
- 7% increase to success rate
- 7% increase of obtaining bird's nests
- 20 daily teleports to an expanded list of woodcutting locations
- An option to automatically burn or fletch logs when cut (25% chance)
- The ability to contact evil trees (similar to the Easter crown)
- The ability to place one miniature evil tree per day. This scales with your level and works like a divine location, but doesn't count against your cap.
Note that any of the four woodcutting outfits will also confer the benefits of the lumberjack clothing, if owned.
If you're looking to improve your woodcutting chops, you're barking up the right tree. Have fun!
The RuneScape Team
What is Treasure Hunter?
Treasure Hunter is playable from within RuneScape, allowing players to use Keys to claim in-game items as prizes. These range from useful resources to rare weapons and exclusive gear.
Playing Treasure Hunter is simple - click the treasure chest icon that pops up when you log in. If you've not played before, just follow the on-screen guide.
Everyone gets at least one Key per day, and RuneScape members get two. You can earn more Keys while playing the game, or stock up by redeeming Bonds.
If you'd like more, you can also buy Keys on the website, or by clicking 'Buy Keys' within the Treasure Hunter interface in-game.
08-Mar-2017 16:41:58 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2017 09:02:01 by Mod William