Forums

Key High Score

Quick find code: 366-367-603-65922332

NeuralNet

NeuralNet

Posts: 932Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we have a high scores for keys to see who uses the most keys in RuneScape? It is one of the few excellent minigames not represented in high scores. It would be awesome to show up how many keys we use. Thank you, thank you! :P :D
NeuralNet
| RuneScape's biggest fan and supporter. | 16 years in a row! :D
"Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." --Golda M

16-Jun-2017 02:46:31

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 37,737Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Treasure hunter is not a minigame. Minigames can be played as much as you want, without having to constantly shell cash to do so (some only require membership subscription). With treasure hunter, even if you could afford to keep buying keys over and over, there is still a cap on how many you can buy, and you use them faster than the cap refreshes.

Besides, there are more important things that still don't have a dedicated hiscore, most notably boss kc hiscores.
The Runescape Witcher
|| Arclight for demons | Ghrazi rapier for humans and monsters

16-Jun-2017 09:41:30

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 58,997Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackwing said:
Treasure hunter is not a minigame. Minigames can be played as much as you want, without having to constantly shell cash to do so (some only require membership subscription). With treasure hunter, even if you could afford to keep buying keys over and over, there is still a cap on how many you can buy, and you use them faster than the cap refreshes.

Besides, there are more important things that still don't have a dedicated hiscore, most notably boss kc hiscores.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

16-Jun-2017 12:35:35

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,458Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just in case this is a serious idea, i don't think many people would like their stats on how much they spend on mtx be known to the public. The whales/ heavy spenders of the community will be targets of hate.

16-Jun-2017 14:00:18

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 58,997Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turksta said:
Just in case this is a serious idea, i don't think many people would like their stats on how much they spend on mtx be known to the public. The whales/ heavy spenders of the community will be targets of hate.


I probably know who might be in the top 5.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

16-Jun-2017 21:43:50

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,458Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Turksta said:
Just in case this is a serious idea, i don't think many people would like their stats on how much they spend on mtx be known to the public. The whales/ heavy spenders of the community will be targets of hate.


I probably know who might be in the top 5.
A friend and those youtubers huh?

17-Jun-2017 11:53:53

Quick find code: 366-367-603-65922332Back to Top