Forums

Impossible to use items

Quick find code: 366-367-694-65933814

Dream of Sin

Dream of Sin

Posts: 2Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright so I won the spring cleaner and I upgraded it while springs were of low cost, but because they removed them from treasure hunter its making the price of springs incredibly high and almost making the spring cleaner useless to use.

Also, I won the boots for agility but the Silverhawk feathers are 22k each? If you arn't stupid rich you can't even use the boots because that is way to expensive. Its like spending 22k for 100exp of agility.

22-Jul-2017 17:03:18

Dream of Sin

Dream of Sin

Posts: 2Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I looked through some of the loot crates on the wiki and it said they were discontinued / not available on the TH anymore, but I will keep trying with keys.

When you do win springs, how much do you get?

22-Jul-2017 17:12:24

Draco Burnz
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 58,964Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dream of Sin said:
When you do win springs, how much do you get?


I dont really pay attention, soz, as when i do use keys, im usually after the cosmetics or w/e.

I do remember winning at least 1 or 2 things of 25 feathers though.
Draco Burnz
True Collector of cosmetics
7th year VIP 2013-2019

22-Jul-2017 17:20:26 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2017 17:21:40 by Draco Burnz

Blackwing
Nov Member 2012

Blackwing

Posts: 37,733Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dream of Sin said:
Also, I won the boots for agility but the Silverhawk feathers are 22k each? If you arn't stupid rich you can't even use the boots because that is way to expensive. Its like spending 22k for 100exp of agility.

The boots are meant to be used at high levels (90+) for the best cost efficiency. And even then it's still a luxury training method, because if everyone could easily afford using them, then hardly anyone would run agility courses to train the skill. We don't need more skills to become like invention, where you hardly train the skill itself outside it being automatically trained whilst training other skills. At that point, why even bother making it a separate skill rather than just making the benefits as branches to those other skills?
The Runescape Witcher
|| Arclight for demons | Ghrazi rapier for humans and monsters

22-Jul-2017 17:24:01

Cryinghawke
Dec Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Cryinghawke

Posts: 2,479Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dream of Sin said:
Alright so I won the spring cleaner and I upgraded it while springs were of low cost, but because they removed them from treasure hunter its making the price of springs incredibly high and almost making the spring cleaner useless to use.

Also, I won the boots for agility but the Silverhawk feathers are 22k each? If you arn't stupid rich you can't even use the boots because that is way to expensive. Its like spending 22k for 100exp of agility.


1. The cleaner is useful mostly for rune items and rarely for addy items but it is still useful.

2. The boots are FAR from useless even with no charges as they are DPS HYBRID boots and they come in handy for various combat situations.

3. If you plan it right you can get feathers for much cheaper so don't whine if you don't know how the grand exchange works. Hint : keep an eye on promotional TH events and maybe you will learn when to buy the feathers(same goes for springs btw)

4. Silverhawk downs and Tight springs are constantly being rewarded from various FREE events like the menaphite coins and the sand ones.

5. Save feather charges for DXP(feathers get boosted by BXP too) and for 95 agility + for maximizing the xp per charge as much as possible.
Strength through chaos,
Peace through balance,
Justice at the edge of a blade.

25-Jul-2017 00:47:07

Quick find code: 366-367-694-65933814Back to Top