Forums

Inferno task and Poll 56

Quick find code: 380-381-409-65937471

of 10
Desi
Apr Member 2013

Desi

Posts: 615Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The first question of the poll is so confusing to me, can you explain it to me as if I was a fifth grader?


Question: Should the stock of teleport cards in Diango’s Toy Store be increased from 10 to 100? Teleport cards are used to charge the Chronicle which provides teleports to the Champions’ Guild.

also this doesn't make sense because only 10 can be bought a day. the stock amount doesn't affect anything, right?

03-Aug-2017 11:07:31

Mod Tomh

Mod Tomh

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Desi said:
The first question of the poll is so confusing to me, can you explain it to me as if I was a fifth grader?


Question: Should the stock of teleport cards in Diango’s Toy Store be increased from 10 to 100? Teleport cards are used to charge the Chronicle which provides teleports to the Champions’ Guild.

also this doesn't make sense because only 10 can be bought a day. the stock amount doesn't affect anything, right?


You would be able to buy more as well.
(>'-')>
Mod TomH - Old School RuneScape Lead QA Analyst
(>'-')>

03-Aug-2017 11:13:32

Desi
Apr Member 2013

Desi

Posts: 615Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess i'm colorblind cuz the images for the colorblind example question poll look exactly the same to me.


TL;DR - today i learned i'm color blind.

03-Aug-2017 11:14:39 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 11:15:43 by Desi

MastrShafter
Feb Gold Premier Club Member 2010

MastrShafter

Posts: 536Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi 07 team

Well about todays update.
The inferno slayer task is completely pointless yes it 100k xp if you defeat it but nobody gonna do the task, i believe you just trying to revive useless dead content but no slayers like myself will ever do that task.
The tourney worlds are fine maybe if youd set out what gear items etc they gonna use in the actual tourney be even better instead of access to every item in game.
The poll is awful jeez i had faith in you bringing good polls but lately they been badly thought out and tbh a 5yr old could do better.
As you giving us the useless inferno slayer task, we have already boss tasks.
Why cant we have corp task or skoritzo task but only for those with slayer cape aka 99 slayer that be much more agreeing to the slayer freaks like myself.

MastrShafter

03-Aug-2017 11:17:20

Stab
May Gold Premier Club Member 2015

Stab

Posts: 3,719Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvmScaper12 said:
For instance you ruined teleblock now all anyone has to do is step outside wildy and it's gone which makes pvp easier on everyone who uses ancients and the rushers, you didn't pass shackle because 90% of the people pk on ancients and dont want to deal with fighting people on normal spellbook so they can check spec teleport. You implemented easy scape in so many ways such as nightmare zone. You have practically turned this game into trash over the last 4 years and most of the content you put in is dead on release. If you plan on keeping this up just tell us 2005-2007 players so we can quit and go play a better game. Thanks for completely making this game hell once again.


I'm not that familiar with all the pvp updates so i cant argue on that topic but i do agree with you on the nightmare zone stuff. Its a bad thing for the game cause people use it to afk only without even being at their computer, wich in my opinion is a broken system. They could easily fix it and just remove it completely but they won't because they wont admit their mistakes. The only reason i've been there was to imbue my rings.

Its all about money anyways, they don't really care about the veterans and people in general.
I understand you can't do good for everyone but some of these updates have a huge impact. Its straight forward to see if you give people even a chance to abuse something they will. The Osrs team always waits until the damage already has been done to nerf something.
Leader of Attitude Kings I Need help? -->
Forum Help

03-Aug-2017 11:19:46 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 11:20:52 by Stab

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Posts: 106Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MastrShafter said:
Hi 07 team

Well about todays update.
The inferno slayer task is completely pointless yes it 100k xp if you defeat it but nobody gonna do the task, i believe you just trying to revive useless dead content but no slayers like myself will ever do that task.
The tourney worlds are fine maybe if youd set out what gear items etc they gonna use in the actual tourney be even better instead of access to every item in game.
The poll is awful jeez i had faith in you bringing good polls but lately they been badly thought out and tbh a 5yr old could do better.
As you giving us the useless inferno slayer task, we have already boss tasks.
Why cant we have corp task or skoritzo task but only for those with slayer cape aka 99 slayer that be much more agreeing to the slayer freaks like myself.

MastrShafter



I agree with you 100% it's sad to see how pitiful the updates are I remember every thursday was something to look forward to back in 2005-2009 now it's like children are writing the content / coming up with the ideas. I also feel as if they are just milking OSRS for money while wasting it on Rs3's team. It's sad to see how terribly dead the game is becoming not to mention boring pvp because all it contains is spec teleporting pkers.

03-Aug-2017 11:20:57

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Posts: 106Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stab said:
PvmScaper12 said:
For instance you ruined teleblock now all anyone has to do is step outside wildy and it's gone which makes pvp easier on everyone who uses ancients and the rushers, you didn't pass shackle because 90% of the people pk on ancients and dont want to deal with fighting people on normal spellbook so they can check spec teleport. You implemented easy scape in so many ways such as nightmare zone. You have practically turned this game into trash over the last 4 years and most of the content you put in is dead on release. If you plan on keeping this up just tell us 2005-2007 players so we can quit and go play a better game. Thanks for completely making this game hell once again.


I'm not that familiar with all the pvp updates so i cant argue on that topic but i do agree with you on the nightmare zone stuff. Its a bad thing for the game cause people use it to afk only without even being at their computer, wich in my opinion is a broken system. They could easily fix it and just remove it completely but they won't because they wont admit their mistakes. The only reason i've been there was to imbue my rings.

Its all about money anyways, they don't really care about the veterans and people in general.
I understand you can't do good for everyone but some of these updates have a huge impact. Its straight forward to see if you give people even a chance to abuse something they will. The Osrs team always waits until the damage already has been done to nerf something.


I couldn't agree more about NMZ or your other points. Jagex has allowed this polling system to take over the game and allow simple minded humans to create it. What made OSRS great was the dev's back in the day now it's like they hire highschool students to do the thinking for them so they can pay as little as possible to get content in the game.

03-Aug-2017 11:22:57

SeeKnDefeaT
Jul Member 2017

SeeKnDefeaT

Posts: 62Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It would be nice if Jagex made it a slayer task even if we haven't completed the inferno yet. It would make it a lot more attractive to play for the 100k slayer xp.

Also why so many salty people in these forums!

IF YOU DON'T ENJOY THE GAME DON'T PLAY! FIND ANOTHER GAME YOU WILL ENJOY FFS

03-Aug-2017 11:33:48

Mod Tomh

Mod Tomh

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
SeeKnDefeaT said:
It would be nice if Jagex made it a slayer task even if we haven't completed the inferno yet. It would make it a lot more attractive to play for the 100k slayer xp.

Also why so many salty people in these forums!

IF YOU DON'T ENJOY THE GAME DON'T PLAY! FIND ANOTHER GAME YOU WILL ENJOY FFS


We want people to beat it without the Slayer Helmet bonus for the first time, hence the requirement.
(>'-')>
Mod TomH - Old School RuneScape Lead QA Analyst
(>'-')>

03-Aug-2017 11:35:41

Meric
Aug Gold Premier Club Member 2013

Meric

Posts: 141Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
has the rate for elite clues from barbarian assault high gambles been discussed yet? I hope they will be really common, the other rewards aren't great at all and people don't really go back there after they get their torso or pet.

Hopefully it'll be one of the faster methods in the game to obtain an elite clue, I can see a lot of people playing ba again if that's the case. You can get around 2.5 gambles an hour so a rate of 1/5 or 1/8 maybe would be good imo. :)
Maxed total on oldschool runescape

Captain in SlayStars 99+ Slayer & 2000+ total level clan

Combat formulas

03-Aug-2017 11:36:35

Quick find code: 380-381-409-65937471Back to Top