Forums

Dragon Slayer II Req's & QoL

Quick find code: 380-381-428-65957325

of 5
Mod Ayiza

Mod Ayiza

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
This thread is for discussion on the latest news post, which can be found here.

12-Oct-2017 10:57:19 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 11:13:39 by Mod Sween

Stab
May Member 2015

Stab

Posts: 3,722Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gargoyle boss looks sick.

Question : Can Skotizo have a similar grave system like Zulrah and the Volcanic mine, maybe add some sort of payment like 5 ancient shards to get your items back. This would help people that disconnect in there.
Leader of Attitude Kings I Need help? -->
Forum Help

12-Oct-2017 11:20:07

Ppl
Aug Member 2014

Ppl

Posts: 2,053Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some exciting things coming up for sure!

Most of us understand that some of the content you guys have been working on doesn't just happen overnight.

Very happy that clearing public chat box is finally a thing!

~Ppl.
~Australian

~Max Total OSRS

~Twitter:
@Ppl_Rs

12-Oct-2017 11:21:16

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Stab said:
Question : Can Skotizo have a similar grave system like Zulrah and the Volcanic mine, maybe add some sort of payment like 5 ancient shards to get your items back. This would help people that disconnect in there.

Quite easily; the interface from the Volcanic Mine was designed to be plugged into any kind of instanced content, with any kind of (single) item payment.

12-Oct-2017 11:22:34

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Ppl said:
Very happy that clearing public chat box is finally a thing!

Unclearing it would also be possible, by the way. It's not discarding the data, merely choosing not to show it.

12-Oct-2017 11:23:17

Ppl
Aug Member 2014

Ppl

Posts: 2,053Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ash said:
Ppl said:
Very happy that clearing public chat box is finally a thing!

Unclearing it would also be possible, by the way. It's not discarding the data, merely choosing not to show it.


Yeah of course. It's just nice being able to clear it after being at a GE full of spam :)
~Australian

~Max Total OSRS

~Twitter:
@Ppl_Rs

12-Oct-2017 11:32:45

Quick find code: 380-381-428-65957325Back to Top